• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pacific trucks in the logging industy

Hank R

Occupation
Retired Truck driver and School bus driver
Here is how I seen it here in Alberta, glad it is going to get a second chance.
Yes he knew about the inside, and thought if he is doing a major on it so what, after almost 30 years it would need a lot of TLC. Cab fenders and bumper is all there. Thanks for the pictures Reno ATHS show 2019 should look like new then.

diamondtguy

Occupation
machine fitter/fabricator
Looks like they just pulled the molded dash panel out and let everything hang...Other than that and the exhaust it still looks complete.I momentarily thought about buying this truck but I just don't need another project..I am happy she has a new motivated owner and is coming home....

Blk prince

Occupation
Truck driver semi retired
Looks like they just pulled the molded dash panel out and let everything hang...Other than that and the exhaust it still looks complete.I momentarily thought about buying this truck but I just don't need another project..I am happy she has a new motivated owner and is coming home....
First owner lives near me. He heard it was for sale again. He restored a P-9 fromDuncan. Sold it. Saw this and talked to his wife about another project. She had only one condition. Chuck had to go back to work. End of story.

camptramp

Occupation
Retired Logger Retired Part time pebble hauler
Chuck Carosella has loan us his pictures to share . 1st picture is his new P510S Pacific fairly new , which Chuck owned from 1988 - 1998 . This is the same P510S that was recently for sale in Whitecourt Alberta .scan001.jpg scan002.jpg scan003.jpg scan004.jpg

camptramp

Occupation
Chuck Carosella , 1st picture is Chuck in a Logging Truck Parade on Canada Ave. Duncan B.C. . 4th picture was taken about a month before Chuck sold the truck .scan009.jpg scan010.jpg scan011.jpg scan012.jpg

camptramp

Occupation
Chuck Carosella , Chuck went looking for his old truck several years ago and found it in Whitecourt Alberta . When he approached the owner , the owner realized (the truck has a plate with Chucks name on it from the Pacific factory) the truck had been built for Chuck , he jacked up the price , to an unreasonable level . These are the pictures from the last time he seen the truck . Chuck was very happy to hear Jim Lind has purchased the truck and plans on doing a restoration on it .scan013.jpg scan014.jpg scan015.jpg

Hank R

Occupation
A friend found this P-10 Pacific in Alberta and is going to buy and restore it. I am super pumped about this as I drove this truck and have many pictures of it. This is the second last P-10 that was built for Fred Sowchuck Trucking and Jack Kukler bought it new from Fred. This truck was given #35 and was called Coal Fever

Just heard a few minutes my friend bought it and the truck will be coming back to BC. for a rebuild restore in the spring.

Thanks to Larry at Cost Power Train we were able to get line data sheets for this truck.

Hank R

Occupation
My friend Rob left Edmonton and near Debolt Alberta he seen this P510 Pacific, late 70's or early 80's with old tilt hood with IH cab.