• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pacific trucks in the logging industy

92U 3406

Occupation
Wrench Bender
I feel like I won the lottery, found the Old Pacific that was sold to Capostink Timber in Clearwater B.C. is still alive and in great shape for its age. There is a new picture 1959 or 1960, then one from summer of 1961, and then the ones from May 11/2011. Truck was used by the local dirt race track until 4 years ago and is just parked for now. New at Pacific factory.

Summer 1961

May 2011

Man I used to see that truck all the time at the races. Haven't seen it in about 5 years though as its not parked in the usual spot. Next time I'm out that way I'm gonna go and search for it.

Last edited:

92U 3406

Occupation
Wrench Bender
The one from Clearwater? Dang I was hoping to snatch that one up for a restoration project once my current project is done. Hope its getting treated well anyways.

diamondtguy

Occupation
machine fitter/fabricator
I tried for a couple of years to get it and didn't get very far.It has gone to a good home and if it looks half as good as his HD Hayes it will be a very nice truck
The one from Clearwater? Dang I was hoping to snatch that one up for a restoration project once my current project is done. Hope its getting treated well anyways.

Hank R

Occupation
Retired Truck driver and School bus driver
That Pacific is well looked after and will go a major rebuilt and should end up as new in a year or so