• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Neva Contracting Lake Cowichan B.C.

Blk prince

Occupation
Truck driver semi retired
You know,you may be right. I had forgotten about him. Did you gather at Cameron this weekend? I am sitting in Bellingham,wife Ono a mission then we head for the border. Left Sat. For Crabfest in Port Angeles

HDX

No not this weekend Had to do other stuff due to tight schedules. Nothing we could do just out of time and so had to put it off for a couple weeks but it will happen before long. I am sure it is Petrie but maybe somebody else might know for sure

Pacific86

Thanks a lot Steve, I will talk to Larry about that. Sounds great! Grandpa always had a camera and took a lot of pictures. However we should of asked more questions and wrote the stuff down, because we cant remember what some of them were!.. yes I have pictures of the pacific. Will get them posted soon

Pacific86

BP. no idea about 212 but I will ask Gordon. he may know since he's the one in it. Yes your right, you did see a new mack. Has a mack automatic 12 speed transmission. I bug cliff just about everyday.lol

Blk prince

Occupation
Truck driver semi retired
Braden,what is Gordon doing these days. Any logs to haul? What about gravel end of things. Does family still have Swan's shop and property?

camptramp

Occupation
Retired Logger Retired Part time pebble hauler
Braden T. (Swan Neva) 1st & 2nd pictures Wheel broke off #1 pickup , long time Neva Contracting employee's Eddy Gravelle and Eddy Pepin hitch hiking a ride home on the Renfrew Rd. 3rd picture Wayne Smith , Eddy Pepin and Eddy Gravelle enjoying a picnic lunch . 4th picture Garbage Cr. rock pit , Eddy Pepin and Charlie Baxster building Heli landings 1997 scan630.jpgscan631.jpgscan632.jpgscan633.jpg

camptramp

Occupation
Retired Logger Retired Part time pebble hauler
Braden T. (Swan Neva) 3rd picture #20 a 1976 International . 4th & 5th pictures hauling fill for Heli landing Garbage Cr. Sept. 1997 .scan634.jpgscan635.jpgscan636.jpgscan637.jpgscan638.jpg