• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mitsubishi mm30sr

P.U. Sumanasekera

I have Mitsubishi MM 30B excavator and its running hour is not working. Do you have any Idea why it is not working and how to pen up right side control box open?

I have had the same problem. Have either of you fixed your problem yet? I have a copy of the Diagnostic Manual for the Electronic system for Mitsubishi MM30SR , MM40SR , MM55SR , MM55SR-2 These were translated from the original Japanese. Also have parts manual for MM30SR. Does anyone know how I could reach these guys? Thanks td6man

td6man, I am looking for manuals for my mm55sr. Any help? thanks, Randy

Manual

reefermike was nice enough to send me a Japanese manual for my MM55. I have it as a PDF file and can attach it as an email. Just passing on the favor reefermike was kind enough to do for me....thanks Mike. I tried to use the parts #'s to order parts but was told there is no correlation with Cat #'s.
All the best from the farmerboy

farmerboy, Any chance you could email me the manuals? daddyrrat@yahoo.com Thanks, Randy

Mitsubishi manuals

Hi guys here are the links for a Mitsubishi MM50sr .These are the parts manual.I thought I had the service manuals for the mm30sr and mm5sr but no luck right now .Hopefully these will help.
http://www.4shared.com/office/UUxx0FGT/mm55sr11.html
http://www.4shared.com/office/_CODBdsN/mm55sr21.html
http://www.4shared.com/office/oPAwfhWH/mm55sr31.html
http://www.4shared.com/office/akRh0zSn/mm55sr41.html

Hi Toolking, Tried the links, with no success. Do you have any avail links or can you email me them to daddyrrat@yahoo.com Thanks...Randy

IronDino333

I too am on the search for a repair manual. I recently bought an MM30SR with non-working joysticks. I was able to bring it back from the dead by cleaning up the oxidization on the computer ground and putting a new battery in but a manual would really help me as ultimately I would like to repair all the sensor controls and bring it back to it's former glory. If anyone has a manual for the 30 let me know - willing to reimburse or barter or whatever works.

Email is : jacob.royer@gmail.com

Thanks

David Wolinsky

I'm receiving an error code on a Mitsubishi mm55 excavator that is saying check for cut wire or short out of "differential transformer" Does anyone know what a differential transformer is and where's located. I do have some translated manuals and error code sheets I can share if anyone needs them. My direct email is dwbuilders2@gmail.com

T-in-T

David- A diff.trans. is a sensor in a valve that provides spool position to the brain (controller). There is one on each of the electronically operated valves. The wire is usually located near the back bottom of the valve. If the brain is easily accessible, the easiest way to check these is on TP5-8 inside the brain.

bigray_83

Good morning everyone. I have been following this discussion for a while now. As well as searching all over the net. I have the same problem with my MM30SR. Electronic lockout. And the red button doesn’t work anymore. I am content with disabling the safety monitoring system if I had some guidance or a manual or any literature. I’m at the point where I can afford to repair the machine as well as have the time to do so. As the weather warms up next month. I will be tearing into it. But would like to be better prepared. Any information will greatly help. As I purchased the machine this way and it has been a problem ever since. My email address is
bigray_83@yahoo.com
Thank you everyone

Graham Hamilton

Hi bigray_83, I too have a MM30SR but not sure what kind of lockout you have. If you find that the joysticks don't work but the blade and tracks do, then have a good look at the safety lever next to the heater. It activates a switch underneath and might not be working. Bad contact on the wiring was the cause of my problems. If it's a lockout caused by the safety console on the RHS then have a look at the posting by Fordzilla back in 2017, this might be an answer

Graham

elie

hi i am looking for the service manual for mm55sr-2 i do not care if it is in Japanese i just need electric diagrams.
i have been looking all over the place i would appreciate any help thnak you in advance.

Graham Hamilton

Hi Elie,

If you are still looking for a service manual for the MM50SR just let me know your email address and I can send you service and parts manuals (in Japanese I'm afraid).

Cheers

Fordzilla

Hey folks, just a quick question, do any of you have a 2 speed travel control on your machine? I have an MM40SR and have found a new final drive to replace mine, however the manufacturer is telling me that based on the hoses on my motor, mine is a 2 speed drive. I have never found a button anywhere on my machine that could make it travel faster or slower...

Graham Hamilton

Hi Fordzilla,

My MM30SR has 2 speed tacking, its a button on the floor just by your foot. The label says , Kawasaki ERU, Electronic control unit, model ERUP1-10-001, Mfg No. 1698.

Hope this helps.

Graham

PS. You don't happen to have a service manual or parts manual for you machine? I've got stuff for MM50 from the Forum but it would be nice to have MM30 manuals.

Fordzilla

Hi Fordzilla,

My MM30SR has 2 speed tacking, its a button on the floor just by your foot. The label says , Kawasaki ERU, Electronic control unit, model ERUP1-10-001, Mfg No. 1698.

Hope this helps.

Graham

PS. You don't happen to have a service manual or parts manual for you machine? I've got stuff for MM50 from the Forum but it would be nice to have MM30 manuals.
Hi,

What does it look like exactly? I see nothing on my floor except a big "Button" (That isn't a button), that looks like the old High Beam switch on the floor of old cars (But bigger). It doesn't seem to do anything. My drive motors are 4 hose, which according to a Chinese dealer of drives is absolutely the 2 speed drive motor. I have had the machine for about 7 years and never found anything that changes the speed of travel...

As for manuals, no I suspect you have the same ones I do for the 50. Mostly in original Japanese...

Graham Hamilton

Hi,

What does it look like exactly? I see nothing on my floor except a big "Button" (That isn't a button), that looks like the old High Beam switch on the floor of old cars (But bigger). It doesn't seem to do anything. My drive motors are 4 hose, which according to a Chinese dealer of drives is absolutely the 2 speed drive motor. I have had the machine for about 7 years and never found anything that changes the speed of travel...

As for manuals, no I suspect you have the same ones I do for the 50. Mostly in original Japanese...

Hi, Its the big button on the floor which you press down on with you the heel of you left foot. It's non-latching so you have keep pressure on it.
I've uploaded a couple of photos

Attachments

• IMG_20200511_103627221.jpg
    IMG_20200511_103627221.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20200511_170346105.jpg
    IMG_20200511_170346105.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 29

Fordzilla

Hi, Its the big button on the floor which you press down on with you the heel of you left foot. It's non-latching so you have keep pressure on it.
I've uploaded a couple of photos
LOL thats hilarious! I have that button (its the one I described as high beam button in an old car) and could NEVER figure out what it did... NEVER. Once I get this thing back in action I'll have to try it! LOL Wow!! Thank you!!

Stan R

hey guys i have a 90s mm30 , most cat 302.5 fit my machine, there is a place in north las Vegas NCW TRACTOR PARTS that can get lots of mitsubishi parts the guy there knows everything about these engines,