• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mitsubishi mm30sr

4x6HeavyMetal

Hi Treedoctor,
PE1, PE2, and PE3 refer to an open circuit between one of the three potentiometers and the computer. My experience has been that wires belonging to the PE2 potentiometer on the stick have been struck by tree limbs, then broken. Check the wires for continuity. Once the open wire is repaired then you will not have to use the red "Front End Collision Cancellation" switch. ...Cheers

bensttech

HI All, I am really hoping some can help does anyone have error code list for mm55s and even possible a wiring diagram. Ours has been intermittent for ages stabbing at the red reset button under the seat behind your feed used to fix it but now it will not reset at all, the ecu/brain is flashing various error codes. we are trying to tidy up ahead of our wedding end of next month and we now have stranded digger. any help would be greatly appreciated.

TassieMM55sr

HI All, I am really hoping some can help does anyone have error code list for mm55s and even possible a wiring diagram. Ours has been intermittent for ages stabbing at the red reset button under the seat behind your feed used to fix it but now it will not reset at all, the ecu/brain is flashing various error codes. we are trying to tidy up ahead of our wedding end of next month and we now have stranded digger. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Bensttech,
I have a some info showing some codes and wiring diagram that was shared with me by another member years ago, I'm more than happy to send it through to you if you post an email address. Cheers

f3lix0420

MX45 Boom Controls Stopped Working

We have an early model Mitsubishi MX45. The boom controls stopped working but tracks work great. The error code on my board reads 5P or SP. The CPU light flashes and we've checked wire connections and capacitors. Everything is old but looks clean. Any help you can send would be great, please email blake.russell@ymail.com. Thank you in advance.

Camillitech

Occupation
Motorman
Hi from Raasay off NW Scotland, after spending much time reading this and trying everything suggested I finally admitted defeat and converted an MM30SR to cable controls. It was actually pretty straight forward. I got two cable joysticks http://www.hycon.co.uk/Products/1086/156/3344.html from http://www.hycon.co.uk/ along with 5 x 1m long cables and a control lever http://www.hycon.co.uk/Products/1241/156/3047-SINGLE-CABLE-LEVER.html for the boom offset. They didn't have any adapters for the Nachi spool valves so I used 5 of these http://www.hycon.co.uk/Products/1088/156/20-KIT.html I had to modify them quite a bit, changed the pin from 7mm to 6mm to fit the Nachi valves and and elongated the holes for attaching the adapters to the valves with a chainsaw file. The Allen screws that come with the adapters are M5 so no use for the M4 Nachi's but I used M4 threaded rod and nylocs to sort that. Two of the spool valves worked the wrong way around but there was enough slack in the pipes to swap them over. Of course there are now no safety features or interlocks but I've been working the machine hard for a few days now and it works a treat :)

Cheers, Paul

Fordzilla

Helllo,

I know this is an old thread, but I also have a Mitsubishi MM40SR, and recently started getting the error code E-22. Does anyone know what that means? The only way I am able to make the boom/bucket work is to press the red button under the seat once where it seems to disable the limiter. I would like to just disable the limiter completely if possible as I have never used it for anything. Does anyone know if I can just disconnect it? Or the sensors? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SergeyN

Dear Fordzilla, You posted error codes only for the Monitor controller. Monitor controller detects unusual condition of Front Control System and shows an error code on the display.
I need error codes meaning for the Valve controller (error codes of electric-hydraulic control system).
In normal mode they are not displayed. To display them you need to press 3 buttons on the monitor.