• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

White-GMC 94’ STC 330 N14

Spud_Monkey

Occupation
Decommissioned
It's a RTLO14610BPR-Plenty big for your engine. I will post photos when I get home.
Thanks, yep it has 1000 more ft lbs of torque capacity and it's exactly 3.5 inches longer than my current one. Sounds as if it might fit without modification.

Tenwheeler

U joint is probably a different size. I Had to buy a different trans yoke when I did something like that. Still no big deal.

Spud_Monkey

Occupation
Decommissioned
Looks to match up except the yokes. Had to change yokes too on this other rig I put a transmission in. Anywho I have a 1800 looks to be yoke here, hard to tell without tearing it apart.
8259459D-A86A-4C76-BE08-91B830EFD4BD.jpeg C7381383-95D8-46E6-A65F-5951762EB0D2.jpeg

Spud_Monkey

Occupation
Decommissioned
Measure outside to outside of yoke ears where u-joint caps bolt to yoke-1810 series was common on Volvo.
That sounds about right, I'm sure you are right. Didn't want to get all up the mess before supper, just grabbed a picture real quick. Looks as if they lost both drive shafts at some point, found another sticker. That took talent to f up.

Spud_Monkey

Occupation
Decommissioned
Welp it will be around September or October before I could head to SE Washington. In the middle of a pole barn build and want to wait till it's done before heading to Washington state which on the trip I need to buy a 40' to 45' flatbed for the rig somewhere along the way and then pick my stuff up out of storage on the Olympic Peninsula. What city are you in?

Spud_Monkey

Occupation
Decommissioned
Walla Walla-I might-I say might be able to get it hauled to Harden on a bee truck in the next couple of
weeks.
Guess I better get busy building a wooden flatbed for this semi, cause it sure as hell ain't going in the back of a Subaru. It could hold the weight but getting in there would be problem. Needed to build one anyways just was waiting on saw milling equipment that I got in yesterday.
Went and picked up lumber yesterday and was sticker shocked for $4.50 for 2 x 4 x 8 board, I ran out the door and thought damn I'm going to have to build this with what trees are here.

1466IH

I told myself that already so we are in the same boat, it's a digital odometer so I'm looking online to see if there is 7 digits on the odometer. Seems reasonable to me though that means the people at the auction block who sold it to previous owners were lied to also or purposely sold it off as such.

My 90 model has 7 digits. Not sure why they would drop one in a newer truck

Spud_Monkey

Occupation
Decommissioned
Best way to remove the old one is with a 3/4" or 1" extension and a breaker bar. No chance of getting the shaft with torch and no molten metal/grease running down on you
That ain't happening, don't have any extensions here of that size and can't wait two weeks for one to get here as this town would charge one $30 over price of one "if one could find one here". Though thought about heating it up till it was soft then push a chisel through it.