• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Welcome!!!

WOZOM-MARG

Occupation
Global Sales & Service Executive
WOZOM-MARG

HI EVERYONE,
My name is Marg and I'm a Global Sales & Service Executive in Wozom Industry & Trade Co.,Ltd. (www.wozom.com). I'm quite new in this business comparing to most of you. But I'd love to learn and share whatever we got in here. It's my honor to join this community. Good luck everyone~!

m.t.s

Hey everyone! Found this comunity by serching around the internet. I joined hoping to get a better understanding or even get some advice from others in the heavy equipment profession. Alittle about myself, I servered in the military for almost 9 years as Heavy Equipment mech, and since then in the past 4 years as a contractor for the military doing the same thing and more.

iraygl

Hey everyone! What a nice forum I've found through the Internet!
I'm Ray, currently working as the Sales Manager @ Ensign Heavy Industries Co.,Ltd(www.ensignhi.com).
As a graduate of International Trade Major, I've been working in this field for 5 yrs.
Compared to most of you I'm still a greenhand. But I really expect to share with and learn from everyone here. Best Regards:drinkup

his1911

Occupation
field service mechanic
Hi everyone, I'm Nathan,
Been working as a field t 14 years, between the army , a CAT dealer, and a sewer water line company.

ps66x4

Occupation
cement mason
I always like to fix things. I have a Cat 215 and my brother has a Case 680ck. Both older machines that need a wrench once and a while.

ps66x4

Occupation
cement mason
Welcome

Found this forum by google search and love the professionalism in all that I have seen so far!! Thxs

Like you, I'm new around here. I found lots of interesting reading and members who are happy to help out when I had questions.

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Welcome there to y'all. Everyone gets a chance to help out at some time or other............

brucew

Just say hello from qld. australia.Just a little bit about myself have recently reached retirement age but don't intend to give up working just do more of the things I enjoy doing rather then having to do things that I may or may not enjoy.Been around machinery all my life mainly in a rural aspect but my passion is dozers currently own Cat d4d which I have owned for many years but have driven many different dozers over the years for various owners.

Redneck1013

I am a Shop foreman at aDodge dealer and have a clutch out in the shop forklift. but I have been working in the diesel field for 13 years. just not on these little forklifts.

BFaith

Occupation
Lead Man Crane & Rigging Department
We're glad you've found us! Take a few minutes to let us know what your position and experiences are in the heavy equipment industry, and what interests/hobbies you enjoy.

Since I was late in coming up with this forum, existing members are welcome to post as well.

Please put your username in the "Subject Line".

Thanks, and enjoy your stay!

New to the site, looking for a little help with changing future plans... Hopping coming here would offer some insight.
Work: Shipyard in Indiana
Time in shipyard: 18 years
Time in Crane & Rigging Department: 9 years
Types of cranes with 3+ years in: Tower Crane, 5030 Lattice boom rail crane, B&H 4 block over head crane, Portal whirley cranes, Link Belt Hydraulic boom cranes, Lattice boom mobile (Friction /air) and so on..
I say 3+ years because I dont run the same crane every day but the longest I have ran one type of crane on a day by day was a 60ton Portal whirley with a 160 foot boom for 9 years. For the last 2.6 years I have been running our department running up to 3 diffrent types of cranes a night.
The shipyard has had me train others to operate all types on a monthly basess.
The only certs I own are in house ITI training certs, means nothing out side of the shipyard.
I started working in this shipyard at the age of 21, became a press operator and then moved into the over head cranes a year later.
I am now 40 years old, still no out side certs to call my own.
I live and breath metal, no out side lift, work 60 - 80 hours a week, on call for most of the hours.
Looking for ways to get out side certs so I can find a "Real" job.

BFaith

Occupation
Lead Man Crane & Rigging Department
Correction, Time in Department has been 14 years not 9.. I was in a hurry typing this.. (At work now)

Isparkle

Occupation
Culinary
Okay, I thought I already did this but I do not see a post so let me try again. Hi, I am Isparkle and I am from Southern California. I joined this site for information about the local 12 and more knowledge about all heavy equipment in general.