• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tool bags..

Randy88

I'm partial to five gallon buckets and the whole string theory for working at heights, anything else and I have a personal assistant to get me tools and keep track of them and also put them back for me as well, she also cooks, cleans and answers the phone.

When the kids and help show up, that's usually the last time I see or know where my tools are anyhow, can't imagine a bag would help much with that issue though.

Randy88

My wife uses the dewalt bag that tools come in for a purse, much cheaper than a purse, lasts longer and most thieves don't even think about anyone using those to put a wallet or checkbook in. The only downside is, you have to make sure you have right dewalt bag when go to grab your power tool bag with the impact driver, batteries and charger in, or else when you get to where your going and open it up to work, you find you have a wallet and checkbook and a whole bunch of women's junk in the wrong bag. But if your 40 miles away and in a hurry when you figure this out.............is the reason why you have so many sets of dewalt stuff to choose from, you just take the wallet and checkbook and go buy another set of power tools that comes in the nice new bag, hence the reason why she keeps getting new "sporty" purse's all the time.

Old Doug

I went on a trip and thought i mite have to stay overnight so i took a change of cloths in a plastic walmart bag. The only motel i found was a very fancy place were i had to walk though the lobby to get to a room. I felt funny about carrying in my cloths in a plastic bag so i dumped the tools out of one of my tool bags and put my cloths in it.