• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tool bags..

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I have a canvas zip open bag I used for oil samples. It carries the tubing, vampire, box knife and a pen with however many kits I need per machine.

The only bibs I wear say Helly Hanson and you pay a price for passing gas in one of those.

Tugger2

I like my Hazet cantilever boxes. A galvanized bucket works for odd stuff,it catches hot rod stubbs and i can dump whatevers in it and bail water to put out what ever has decided to ignite on me.

crane operator

The only bibs I wear say Helly Hanson and you pay a price for passing gas in one of those.

Just found, pics of John C. on the job last winter.

5de2351886ccb6001e6f4f04-2-large.jpg

Slidey

Occupation
HD fitter
C4DB6698-757B-46C1-A19C-5D97E2728578.jpeg This is one of my toolbags, I’m a rough operator so the sockets and that often get put back in with the anti-rust proofing still dripping off them.

My co-worker is a lot neater, use his as an example of how it should be done.

8CC1FFF6-C3AA-430F-BD6E-B5534A5745F3.jpeg

Vetech63

I know I don't look that good in black stretchy pants.

Before I was married and knew better, I rocked a set of Key striped bib overalls. I was forbidden them after marriage, fortunately we were married before she saw me in them, or my children probably wouldn't exist.

If she goes blind in our old age, this is your flash forward look at 'crane operator' style in 2050:

DbtuvJsUwAYkuKV.jpg
Paris Hilton says "That's Hot!"

JD955SC

I know I don't look that good in black stretchy pants.

Before I was married and knew better, I rocked a set of Key striped bib overalls. I was forbidden them after marriage, fortunately we were married before she saw me in them, or my children probably wouldn't exist.

If she goes blind in our old age, this is your flash forward look at 'crane operator' style in 2050:

DbtuvJsUwAYkuKV.jpg

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
USED or leftover plastic bucket, cardboard boxes, I do have a few old tote boxes but the ONLY tools in a Tool Bag here are my DeWalt cordless tools and chargers, easier to throw in a bag and that in pickup bed. All in One place.

Vetech must have a thing for shoes? I have good New Balance tennis shoes(Grey and Black pairs), 2 pair of dress shoes(Black and Brown), Comp Toe work boots when I work and riding boots for on the bike.

Old Doug

It seems most I have run into that wear bibs have prolific flatulate-lance, and have the need to air themselves out and they usually walk like their looking for a restroom.
Kind of like a penguin in a hurry. Now about those tool bags-a five gallon bucket works for me.
I have thought about getting some bibs because i suffer with the genetic disorder noassatall witch makes it difficult to keep pants up. My dad has started wearing suspenders.

Truck Shop

I have thought about getting some bibs because i suffer with the genetic disorder noassatall witch makes it difficult to keep pants up. My dad has started wearing suspenders.

That's ok just don't combine a belt with suspenders-wearing both tells everyone you don't trust your pants. Noassatall has been diagnosed in 95% of the male population.:p

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Had a Guard at the plant, nicest African American fella, his own brother worked in the Stores department, NEITHER could pronounce 'R'.

We are coming into the plant of a day shift, a great deal of the secretarial force and female techs were also when in his typical Booming Voice we ALL Hear Webb speak to a gal outside the xray belt machine, " Ma'am I need to see inside you Puss", she said Huh? and he repeated, ROOM Went DEATH Silent, from the security Shift Super's office came "HANDBAG Webb HAND BAG"!! Gal was NOT offended, she grew up with Webb, we all worked with him A LOT and from that day forward if a Woman saw a puzzled look on his face they would ask if needed to see in their Hand BAG!!