• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

The Pipeline

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
We don't have spaghetti "o" here..............

HATCHEQUIP

spaghetti circles in sauce in can punch hole in top set on vice heat with torch or set on manifold must be extremly hungry. Better than toe jam I mean tofu

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
WTF is tofu? does it contain bacon, or potatoes or cabbage........................

FSERVICE

spaghetti circles in sauce in can punch hole in top set on vice heat with torch or set on manifold must be extremly hungry. Better than toe jam I mean tofu

like someone told me the other day " its better than lickin a rock" lmao :)

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
LMAO, you guys are cracking me up. But don't bust HEO's chops too bad for liking Spaghetti O's, like she needs my help, she's already proven she's tough as shoe leather, but all of us has our tastes. Me, I'm fond of a bowl of cornbread and buttermilk, a combination that would make most folks pass out, but that's just me. :D

Last edited:

HATCHEQUIP

Willie you know if HEO keeps working down south like this she might not want to go back to the frozen country especially if she meets the right old southern boy

mitch504

Stock, Tofu is soybean curds (think turds). It is or was all the rage with the vegetarian/health food nuts. They claim it has no taste and can be cooked to taste like anything, (but it can't, it always tastes like soybean curds).

And, oh yeah, Willie, SHE STARTED IT!

We once had a long argument one winter sunday afternoon about the relative merits of Chef-boy-ar-dee vs Spaghetti-Os on chat. She was very uncomplimentary about my taste in canned spaghetti.

Last edited:

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Willie you know if HEO keeps working down south like this she might not want to go back to the frozen country especially if she meets the right old southern boy

Well, Maine ain't exactly "frozen country" as you and I would agree that gramps lives in frozen country. Maine can have the fair winds of the jet stream that bring fair temps that you and I enjoy, and yet can be buffered by a Nor' Easter, just a different world. But HEO is tough enough to find a way to survive no matter where she plants herself. :cool:

Stock, Tofu is soybean curds (think turds). It is or was all the rage with the vegetarian/health food nuts. They claim it has no taste and can be cooked to taste like anything, (but it can't, it always tastes like soybean curds).

And, oh yeah, Willie, SHE STARTED IT!

We once had a long argument one winter sunday afternoon about the relative merits of Chef-boy-ar-dee vs Spaghetti-Os on chat. She was very uncomplimentary about my taste in canned spaghetti.

I think you are forgetting that women are always right mitch. :rolleyes:

mitch504

I think you are forgetting that women are always right mitch. :rolleyes:

Uh uh, Willie, that only applies if you are married to 'em, related to 'em, work with them, and a few other I have forgotten about. If you're just friends, I don't THINK it applies.

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
She's probably eating Spaghetti O's because she's sick of ramen!!!