• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service Manual Trading Post

summoner

Hi!

I looking for repair manual and parts manual for Linde BPV 35/50/70/100/200 series Axial Piston pumps.

Thank you!

aighead

In most cases but not all, manufactures will let you download the operators manual for free. A paper copy is always nice though.
I just searched for the LB75B and found the service manual for free download at New Holland

https://new-holland-pdf.com/new-holland-lb75b-backhoe-service-manual-download/

Well, perfect timing... I've looked, for hours, trying to find something like this and couldn't find anything that looked right. Oh well, now I'll have both options. Thanks for finding it! Wait actually no! That's not really it. If you try downloading it it just gives the page that it shows, nothing else, unless I'm doing it wrong... I did try that!

aighead

3 for 3! This listing was removed, presumably I bought the last one but dynasty112013 on eBay, was also not a scam. Oh, and the "book" was the size of my garage for 150 bucks. Here's what all three look like (the bottom 2 are the parts books), with a Bic lighter for scale:

20190508_193625.jpg

hosspuller

I've bought parts books before. I stopped because the manufacturers are always obsoleting parts, substituting parts, updates etc. I'd rather depend on their online parts site. (unless you want to see how stuff relates) Some web site exploded views are worthless.

Service manuals … Yeah … Light bed time reading and something to check sales people's veracity.

Troy4500Industrial

Ultra 2,

I too have a ford 4500, 1973 model here. I have an operators manual, and would like a PDF of the repair manual. It is a copy but better than nothing. it is not in PDF, but could probably scan it or copy it and send to you.

I have the service manual for my 4500, it was a 66 but maybe it'll transfer over ... send me your info and i'll try to send you a link for it

polarisbryan

Occupation
rancher
hello , im looking for a service manual for my 2007 volvo l35b pro loader... any chance someone may have one..?! thanks