• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service Manual Trading Post

pajibson

anybody have service manuals for a haulotte 2002 vintage HB62 boomlift. or a real service manual for a hatz 3L41C engine? Ive got one that wont start.

Joelsplace

I need all manuals for a Pettibone Super 5. May be the same as a Super 4 from what I'm told.
Pettibone says they have no information on vertical forklifts.

rescue3

Hey HWilliam, Did you ever get a workshop service manual for the JBC 212s? I'm looking for one as well. Anyone on here know where I can download it? Thanks!

rescue3

Hi, I saw in another thread that Greg in Ottawa had a download link for the JCB 212 service manual. I'm too new a member to PM him, so I'll post here. Greg, if you see this, I'd be very grateful for that link. We've got a pair of 212s, and one is in pieces. It falls to me to get it reassembled, and I could use some help. Thanks, Bill
Did you ever find that JCB 212 manual? I really need one as well.

ftwroper

New to the forum. I recently purchased a 1999 New Holland 555E. If anyone might have manuals they d be willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you,

Email is ftwroper@yahoo.com

summoner

Hi!

I'm looking for JCB 3CX Contractor (1999) service manual.
My JCB Serial number is: SLP3CXTSXE 0478796

Thank You very much!