• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service Manual Trading Post

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Do not need but one page out of a manual for old Euclid. Trying to explain how to use a tool to someone and I know that the service manual for say an R-30 or R-35 would have the info I'm looking for in it.

The tool I'm talking about is the "Fish tail wrench" used to adjust the rear axle wheel bearings.

If you have one maybe private message me, "Start a Conversation"

Mike9201

Hello,
I am looking for a manual (PDF or other) for John Deere 410D or 510D backhoe. A wiring diagram would be the next best thing. I appreciate any help. Mike

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry

aighead

I'm looking for all the 2003 New Holland lb75b manuals (operator, service, parts?)... Anyone have any input on the ebay manuals that I see? There are a ton of "available" manuals that I don't know whether I should trust or not. I'm new to having something like this so I don't really know to go about buying stuff like this.

Tinkerer

That seems strange. I can scroll it just like any .pdf document.
But, I use Adobe Acrobat Pro and it has a search capability in the menu on the left column.
Does your.pdf viewer has a search function also ?
I am posting a screen shot of what Adobe looks like with the search menu up.jd.png

Tim Burke

That seems strange. I can scroll it just like any .pdf document.
But, I use Adobe Acrobat Pro and it has a search capability in the menu on the left column.
Does your.pdf viewer has a search function also ?
I am posting a screen shot of what Adobe looks like with the search menu up.View attachment 195984
Duh. I’m in an iPhone and haven’t looked there on a PC. Will have to try that when I get back home.

aighead

I just plopped down 312 bucks for an operator's, parts, and service manual from some rando on eBay. I'll report back to let you know if I got scammed or not.