• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Scrapers from Australia

rare ss

HI rare ss how about the work in Australia?i am a greek resident(that the reason my english is bad)i am considering to work abroad.Actually in Australia.i am 30years old and i am working from my 15 here in greece the situation in minings is the worst in last 5 years so i decide to immigrate in Australia.i would find easily job(liceance for excavator ,dumper,doazer,loader )what do you think?you work in australia as an operator?thanks.

your best bet to gain work is to be sponsered by an employer who is willing to give you a job to gain a visa to immigrate
major mining companies may do this but your better off going for a meduim size earthmoving contractor or an employment company to do this
if you get a resume or "CV" drawn up and google some earthmoving companies / contractors based in Western Australia and get your name out there to everyone you might be able to pick up something