• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Saunders Hauling

Aaron Chisholm

The back driveshaft came apart and took out the air brake lines to the back two axles of the truck all while on a downhill that was plenty steep. He said he had to jump down into the ground to avoid the bunks and roll away to not get run over.

Welder Dave

Pretty scary for sure. Glad he walked away from it. Nice to know the details of why things went wrong.

Hank R

Occupation
Retired Truck driver and School bus driver
Any one have any more Saunders truck pictures. I receive a PM from a new member with some pictures and I hope he posts his pictures.

Last edited:

hgreen

My grandpa Bob Green and my dad Miles both used to work for Roy out in Kitimat.

My grandpa drove truck and my dad was the mechanic.

Would love to see any pictures.

Hank R

Occupation
Retired Truck driver and School bus driver
My self I do not have any more Saunders pictures, but his son told me that they give tons of Pictures to the Kitimat Museum. Hope this helps a bit, a Bob Grey lives up North I am looking for his address.

Last edited: