• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Rivers Inlet & other Malloch & Moseley Operations

camptramp

Occupation
Retired Logger Retired Part time pebble hauler
Boulder Bill/ Gordy Isacson , Malloch Family Collection , Malloch & Moseley , 1st scan 505 M&M Millstream Rd..jpgscan 506 M&M.jpgscan 507 M&M Squamish.jpgscan 508 M&M Muir Cr DLS.jpgscan 509 M&M MacKay Lake #64 KW 1967 - 68.jpgPicture M&M Millstream Rd. , 3rd Picture M&M Squamish . 4th Picture M&M Muir Cr. DLS . 5th Picture M&M MacKay Lake #64 1967 or 68 Kenworth .

camptramp

Occupation
Rob Norman , Maverick Logging HBO Div. ( Subsidiary of Malloch Logging ) Madill 046 rigged up as a Shot Gun system using the Skyline tail holed to an Excavator ( for extra lift at the Back end ) . Set up on the Caycuse M/L , 13 KM's out of Caycuse on a Call Point fondly remembered as the "Skidder Corner" , logging the New Growth . Truck Driver Rob Norman , Loader Operator Leon Jones .scan 01  Maverick Logging (Malloch Logging).jpgscan 02 Maverick Logging.jpgscan 03 Maverick Logging.jpgscan 04 Maverick Logging.jpgscan 05 Maverick Logging.jpg

TorkelH

Thank you Camptramp for bringing some pictures of Maverick Logging's 046 working out of Caycuse now. To my knowledge it is three 046's working on Vancouver Island, the two others is AGG of Powell River's 046 #22064 (formerly Huffman & Wright, Oregon) and #10003 moved from a Madill 079 trailer and mounted by Madill in 1995 for Mike Walch on the one of a kind Madill 069 carrier formerly used on the one of a kind Madill 062 yarder (3-600).

John Shipp

Occupation
forestry contracting
Thanks Mr tramp, excellent pictures, looks like successful regrowth being harvested there.
Cheers.

Crownzellerbach

The original m m logo

Gordy I. This ones for you Back choker . the decale on the LT-101 door .View attachment 129909

This isn't the original location that billy had ordered on the m m trucks! It was up near the top. On the green stripe. The m was huge as well. It's a shame that dale didn't keep it the same way when des Moseley was dropped. My dad work for both of them on Queen Charlotte

Crownzellerbach

Big m

This isn't the original location that billy had ordered on the m m trucks! It was up near the top. On the green stripe. The m was huge as well. It's a shame that dale didn't keep it the same way when des Moseley was dropped. My dad work for both of them on Queen Charlotte
Backloader. My dad showed me Billy's. Trucks. And from what I can. See. Most of the kenworths and yuks. Had. The (M). Up higher placed on the green stripe. Not where it is now on there trucks. Plus the formant is completely different It's a shame my dad sure misses working at Queen charlottes

camptramp

Occupation
Boulder Bill (Gordy Isacson) Munns Lumber , #40-90 P 16 Pacific & Lowbed , Madill 124 in Sooke Lake Watershed at Old Shop . Al Brooks next to truck , Doug Kersch standing near shop , Gord Isacson driving Truck scan375 Munns Lumber  #40-90 P 16 Gordy Isacson  Photo Sooke Lake ..jpg .