• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pictures of your Backhoe!!!!!

YellowIorn

Occupation
Equipment Operator
"Current BHL, -05 Case 695 SR1 some 4000 hour on it. Bought as a used. Works well. Engcon tiltrotator with proportional controls on the backhoe and multipurpose bucket (4-in-1) in loader. Has also twin controls so you can drive it facing reverse."
hempo23, nice looking machine. Do you have any pictures of the joysticks and how the Engcon set up works? Across the pond in Maine there is a few rototilts around on rubber tire excavator's but I've only seen a handful of pics(including your's) with one mounted on a loader backhoe. I've run a Cat 416C with a tilting clean-up bucket and thought that was great but I can see where the tiltrotator set up would be awesome on a backhoe. Also, do you still get the hydrolic quick coupler to change buckets like the larger ones?

adolphous

Occupation
builder
Adolphous,

The boom dropping and the backhoe spool leaking most likely have nothing to do with each other. The are several issues that let cylinders bleed down, leaks being one of them. But I think that if you have a leak large enough to let the boom bleed down, that would be a large quantity of oil lost. My bet would be on the cylinder packing, or spool load checks, in that order. Your newly obtained service manual will have procedures to check for packing bleed.

Others may disagree, thats my 2 cents...

Need to start a new thread on that one... :D

HTH
Dave

Thanks Dave,
the hoe end of the machine has hydraulic leaks and bleeding problems generally. i can describe no problem, but should do so in a new thread, agree. how to link with this i don't know.

oldfarmstuff

ill have to get some pics of the 426 cat its a older model runs great, but wont register oil pressure. any ideas? For some reason i cant figure out how to post a new thread only reply, can someone help me there too?
Thanks
Taylor

RollOver Pete

Occupation
Operating Engineer/mechanic
118.jpg
Pete
Did you catch the person who broke all the glass? and such a lovely machine as well...............

Its days like today that make me want to shout, "I love my job".
I usually end up keeping my comments to myself :cool2

DGODGR

ill have to get some pics of the 426 cat its a older model runs great, but wont register oil pressure. any ideas? For some reason i cant figure out how to post a new thread only reply, can someone help me there too?
Thanks
Taylor

You must get more posts before you can start your own thread. Take a look at the forum rules or FAQs.

eldon

Occupation
retired
I'm not good with pictures yet, but I am proud of my old Case 480F LL. My old International Harvesters 260A, 3400A and my old Kubota L185.

eldon

Occupation
retired
Picts of my oldies

I just enjoy useing my oldies around my place. Most gauges on them don't work, that will be another future project.

Attachments

• case1.jpg
    case1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,279
  • IMAGE01.JPG
    IMAGE01.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 1,263
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 1,264
  • IH3400DHS-A.jpg
    IH3400DHS-A.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,271

B.U.S.I.

Occupation
Owner operator
Here is the 710G I have been running occasionally since it was new in 2003. 7500hrs now and still a great machine!
375588_244667185651994_2144661455_n.jpg

Dig_Texas

Since its the only one without a cab and AC in 100 deg. summer temps, the help usually runs the JD310.
311 and 310G terrace job 640px.jpg

Dig_Texas

A photo of my first "toy" backhoe. The baby in my lap is a Marine in Afghanistan right now.

first backhoe with Stephen 640px.jpg

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
That a sweet suite of Cases.................... thanks

AU.CASE

Occupation
Grazier // Rancher remote NSW
CASE Equipment Catalogue 1966

Hi all,

Not exactly my backhoe, but my catalogue, which came with my D750 crawler, had almost forgotten this book and all the 1966 Construction Equipment displayed.

If interested, I'll scan the whole book and put it online - maybe!

Here's a taster.:D
DSC09619.JPG
DSC09623.JPG
DSC09625.JPG
DSC09627.JPG
DSC09628.JPG

TLR15

Occupation
Firefighter

Last edited:

bewilliams

Occupation
general contractor, roofing, excavation
I would love to have a new machine to operate! Just bought a 580 super k extendahoe, 4x4 its working for now. Hope to upgrade to a new one in a year or two!

Ron Burgundy

Banned
My 1997 426C. Paid $23,000 for it three years ago, @ 8,200 hours. The owner was an old codger, concrete contractor - it was his baby and he didn't bash it around. It has a few problems though. A tiny oil leak on the engine, it slowly overheats if I work it hard on a hot day, and occasionally the boom creeps to one side, but only when it's cold (interested to know what that might me if anyone knows - I'm assuming a leaky/stuck valve). Pretty happy with it overall. Those are Galaxy tires on the rear, BTW. You don't see them too often. I use it strictly off-road and traction is never a problem. They are great for smashing dirt clods.

WTF? Why doesn't the photo show? Always works at other forums.

Last edited: