• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Offroad diesil

PSDF350

the reason I asked Steve is today i paid 2.25 :eek: so got me to wondering what everyone else is paying cuase that is just :eek: :eek:

kamerad47

When do you start charging more for your trucks & equipment???? I know I have been!!!! Road Diesel $2.31 Off $2.00 A year ago I was paying $1.08 off

PSDF350

I can't start charging more i get payed by the 1,000 board feet so these prices really eat into my ability to make money.

PSDF350

man and i felt like i was getting ripped off. now i dont feel so bad :bouncegri well not as bad it still hurts.

BKrois

Charter Member
Occupation
Multi purpose
My friend just got a fill up of off road the other day, $2.08 a gallon.

John Banks

cat320 said:
It's amazing how much they have to spend to refine diesel must be alot more than gas .

I'm assuming that you're speaking facetiously here Cat, since diesel is a bi-product of gasoline production, essentially the waste product.

PSDF350

John Banks said:
I'm assuming that you're speaking facetiously here Cat, since diesel is a bi-product of gasoline production, essentially the waste product.
and a good portion of it to.

Kevin

I don't know much about politics but it seems to me there is some waste product in the White House that needs refining. These high fuel prices are putting some major hurt on people here in the Northeast. Everyone from the elderly to the truck drivers. Most of the people that I know have not had thier wages doubled to compensate for the increase in fuel prices.

Kevin

xkvator

paid $2.59 at the pump this week...
last fall i only had 1 tank filled at $1.30...paid $1.90 2 months ago :crying

looking at receipts...was paying around $180 for 22 tons of 2b delivered...went to $220/$230...now it's around $265...and rising :eek2

cat320

Charter Member
All I know comes this winter the people that could not afford the oil for heating last year will be freezing this year at more than double the price.

start2finish

Occupation
Own Landscape / Site Work Company
Diesel Prices Vs. Gas

It takes 1/10 the effort to refine crude oil to diesel, than taking it all the way to gas.

One part of our on-road cost is the road tax, it is higher on diesel, but why is high-sulfur (off-road) so high??? It is the cheapest fuel to refine (out of K-1, #2 oil(diesel), and gasoline)

Why are we getting shafted.

chipsearthworks

Occupation
self employed
BKrois said:
My friend just got a fill up of off road the other day, $2.08 a gallon.

Dam where did he get that I been getting prices of $2.44 -$2.55 a gal
Please share the wealth

PSDF350

I think some of you are confusing offoad with on road fuel. I did find a better place to buy my offroad fuel the other day. It was 2.099