• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Offroad diesil

cat320

Charter Member
I just filled up it was $2.39 at this one station all other where closer to $2.55-2.69

Here is a site to look up what the pricing is in your area it 's www.gasbuddy.com

Last edited:

PSDF350

On road just went up to 2.599. Not in the least happy becuase the way i see it we will be paying 3 this winter.

cat320

Charter Member
I don't know it does my zip code when i put it in for the search gets all the stations that are close to me that have been reported in by other people .

PSDF350

My bad it worked when i found a differant zip to use. Not much help for diesel for me though cheapest is Effinham, Concord and what not. All of which are a hour plus away. Will keep an eye on site though. Thanks.

timm9

I stopped for fuel this morning and the "on road" diesel is now $3.20 in my town. I will try and post a picture.

timm9

If I did this right this is a picture of fuel prices in my town.

Attachments

• SmlGasprices-1.jpg
    SmlGasprices-1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 83

xkvator

reg. gas is 2.45 - filled up scoot this morn - they deliver my heating/off road too...went from 1.82 at the beginning of last week to 2.10 today...they usually give me .05 discount on top of that...

xkvator

start2finish said:
It takes 1/10 the effort to refine crude oil to diesel, than taking it all the way to gas.

One part of our on-road cost is the road tax, it is higher on diesel, but why is high-sulfur (off-road) so high??? It is the cheapest fuel to refine (out of K-1, #2 oil(diesel), and gasoline)

Why are we getting shafted.

Because we're all buying it...and they're raking in the profit :mad: