• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New Heavy Haul, Pete or KW?

Welder Dave

The holidays are the days to work--no one around, no phones ringing, no owner micro managing, no family to deal with for 10 hours. Just tune to a good rock station and carry on.

Is a different story if someone insists on playing a country station. The cheating, hurtin' and twanging you can only stand for so long before you want something unfortunate to happen to the radio.

Old Doug

Is a different story if someone insists on playing a country station. The cheating, hurtin' and twanging you can only stand for so long before you want something unfortunate to happen to the radio.
Theres a new radio that i like but they also play classical opera stuff its about as bad as rap.I can listen to about anything that a normal person can sing along with.

Truck Shop

Well I'm talking about being the only one in the shop--so rock it would be--if I had a radio to begin with--which I don't because someone would want to listen to CW music.
So I just work along quietly with music playing in my mind. :)

colson04

The holidays are the days to work--no one around, no phones ringing, no owner micro managing, no family to deal with for 10 hours. Just tune to a good rock station and carry on.

I love working night tour on drilling rigs. 6pm-6am, 7 days a week. I started my day when the office folks were already at home, and ended it before they rolled out of bed in the morning. If I worked day tour, Sunday was my favorite. Never got calls on a Sunday unless it was emergency.

Truck Shop

I know that's totally impossible for 98% of the population because their minds are constantly thinking about money and only money, they have no room for anything else.
They can't stop thinking about money, it controls their every move.