• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

my logging dio so far

HCF

Occupation
Fabricator
Last edited:

HCF

Occupation
Fabricator
hey wartah head looks good on the loader

Thanks. I need to get down to the hobby shop and get some brass pins for it. Or run down to the hardware store and get some mini bolts so t will be easy to change back and forth. Ertl sure gets those suckers in there. Took me a while to get the stocker out.

HITACHI350

Thanks. I need to get down to the hobby shop and get some brass pins for it. Or run down to the hardware store and get some mini bolts so t will be easy to change back and forth. Ertl sure gets those suckers in there. Took me a while to get the stocker out.

o i just pound them out o drill them

Lightning LA

I've been thinking about starting a Logging Dio,I've pretty much found all the Equipment I'll need.But I wanted to ask you guys if there is a 1.50 scale Yarder,or does anyone have a custom one?

MOUNTAIN MAN

(Life)Tete Jaune B.C/(Live)Grande Prairie AB
Occupation
School, grd 10 now!
No there aren't any 1:50th scale yarders, no custom's that i know of either. I have wanted a yarder in our scale for so long, but nobody makes a log truck (Except for about 250 custom ones made by Titan, more info on those if you want), or a decent juicer, what i want made is a log truck, but I could make a trailer if i needed too, which i probably will.

I've seen lego yarders, they actually look decent, I might make one out of lego actually.

Thanks for the post!

HCF

Occupation
Fabricator
Hey HCF, have you got any CANFOR today logging pictures? I started a new thread just for that and I've posted a couple, I'll post more once more people post on it, so please put a couple pics if you have any :D

I actually don't. Sorry to disappoint. I'm actually looking for a cheap truck or trailer model on eBay to take the axles out of to finish my hayrack trailer. Do you have any pictures of the Titan models? I might try to find a couple this summer. That's really all I'm missing on my dio. Here's a couple short stopmotions I made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL-ILxENKjM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

One of the 330DL road builder I'm working on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1rDT7yXQ44&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Not the best stop motions but the first I have ever tried to make.