1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Mini loader cost?

Discussion in 'Compact Wheel Loaders' started by cat320, Jun 9, 2005.

1. awful knawful

awful knawful Well-Known Member

I saw one exactly like that on the back of a flatbed the other night, almost put my mustang in the ditch trying to get a good look at it. It was a pretty neat looking little machine !
    AK

2. BadCompany

BadCompany Member

I also looked at small loaders for snow removal. When the salesman old me the price of a small Deere was 60 grand, I thought that he was kidding me.

I am now looking at small Chinese and can buy a container load of them for the same price. If I was in construction and can afford for machine to go down, I would try the Chinese machines. Unfortunately, for snow removal, it either works or you cry.....a LOT of crying.

3. CEwriter

CEwriter Senior Member

journalist
  4. pavving

pavving Active Member

paving contractor
    i just baught a terex tl 120 mini loader i havent got to use it yet,has anyone used these before?

5. P Backus

P Backus Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't see your post for 6 months!
    Unfortunately my Waldon finally did get sold, but don't feel too bad since it was sold before your post even.
    Sure was a neat little loader if you have the use for that size. I sold it for around $4500. Nice running diesel.
    Ended up replacing it with an 1845 skid- more money, but works better in my situation.

Paul

6. pavving

pavving Active Member

paving contractor
    i saw some new mini loaders went thrue richie bros auction with 20 hours,still new from manufacture for around 20k,there going thrue pretty often,prestige eq,in denver has a new 07 for 26k terex tl 120 with quick attatch!they have 1 but its not enclosed erops!but a nice machine for the money,

7. stock03

stock03 Member

I'm in the market for a loader (possibly with backhoe). But my price range is $5k at most. I see these cheap tractors for sale often, but they sell right away. I'm just lookin g for something to use around my house and to clear snow. We get a lot out here.

Thanks for any advice!

8. 7.3 4x4 power

7.3 4x4 power New Member

whats the price of new for a 244 or 904/6

9. PipeGuy

PipeGuy Well-Known Member

244 cost

I priced one the other day and it was 65 - 70 grand. That is a lot of money but the work they perform is unbeivable. I had a 244 rented and am now looking to buy one. I perfer the JD because the visiblity is alot better to the cutting edge. I have looked at a volvo case and cat and I didn't care for the visiblity. I also like the stero steering of the 244. I used on a project last year to install 12" water main along a busy state highway and it is big enough but not too big. I could travel down the road much faster than a skid steer but it is the same with as a large skid steer.

10. Bison

Bison Well-Known Member

Bison rancher
    I got an old articculeted Waldon 500 i use around the farm.
    Very handy little bugger,build like a brick sh"thouse.
    I replaced the engine with a GM 6.2 diesel and put a national stackable hydr pump ont.
    I also put 2 extra hydr valves on it to run a post hole auger and 10' wide 3 way snow blade
    Goes like the devil on smooth places but is a pain on uneven ground cause of the bouncing.

11. dr_gonzo

dr_gonzo New Member

I'm in the market for a small loader for my start up...I'd like to run a hydraulic mulcher off the front end for breaking trail,lot clearing...forest work. Ultimately, I wanna be able to tow logs out of the bush for milling purposes. Anyone with a decent idea,get back to me..

12. Bison

Bison Well-Known Member

Bison rancher
    A hydrostatic unit might work but you need at least a 100 HP engine and a extra 30/40 gal/min pump just to run a mulch head.
    I didn't think the miniloaders have that much HP or the hi flow hydr nor the cooling capasity for the hydr.

13. Effinay

Effinay Well-Known Member

Getting organized with my own small business
    Hi John,
    Not sure if your still looking, but I have a Waldon 5000, fully enclosed cab, heater, deutz diesel. All new rubber, runs great, needs a little paint, and what I think is some adjustment on the hydraulic systems. I recently purchased this to do the work and turn it over. Got the manuals for it too. Let me know if your interested.

14. max-rwr

max-rwr New Member

Hi Effinay, Are you still selling your Waldon 5000 loader. Do you have any pictures.

15. Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt Member

Just picked this up.. MultiTrac mini loader

I just picked this 2002 MultiTrac up for $3200, it has 600hrs, 42 hp YanMar 4 banger, it need a seat and engine cover.
    Features 31 x 15.5 turf tires so lawns are not an issue, skid steer quick attach bucket system, plumbed to run graple, auger, broom and has extending bucket arms. I've never seen one before and at this price figure I'll give it a shot, I've always used Case 1840s and tired of getting beat up when working on hard surfaces.
    Just found out MultiTrac is now MultiOne out of Italy so I'm hoping the Canadian distributor can help me with manuals and parts.

http://www.multione-csf.com/en/1-homepage.html

Looks like they have a huge variety of attachments.

Attached Files: