• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco hydraulic excavators

quy1902

I've purchased these manuals from sudoremont.com.ua, the manual i bought included both sk75ur-3 and 130ur models, it was more a training manual than a service, shop manual. It also helps to get the parts book along with it. Otherwise, the SK70SR-1E is very similar to the SK75UR-3, only difference is the boom offset features, and the 4 extra solenoids for the Arm and Boom offset functions.

I live in Vietnam. You can send me the shop manual of sk75ur-3? Thank you!

Paulkobelco

Hello! Please help!!!
Kobelco 75 ur-3
I have a problemwith rotation - rotation only begins after another operation is started... Should I change pressure sensors on the main pump? Solenoids?
it also appears that the bucket is having the same problem only that it is not that noticable as it is usually opearated simultaneously.
Also, does anyone have a manual, any documentation for 75ur-3? Please please please
My email is sofrygin@gmail.com
Thankful for any any advice or help

LACHAU

Hello! Please help!!!
Kobelco 75 ur-3
I have a problemwith rotation - rotation only begins after another operation is started... Should I change pressure sensors on the main pump? Solenoids?
it also appears that the bucket is having the same problem only that it is not that noticable as it is usually opearated simultaneously.
Also, does anyone have a manual, any documentation for 75ur-3? Please please please
My email is sofrygin@gmail.com
Thankful for any any advice or help
Hi, Your excavator is SK75UR-3 or SK75UR-3E? I have SK75UR-3E only.

Attachments

• SK75.png
    SK75.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 21

Paulkobelco

I had a problem with kobelco 75 ur where swing movement didn't work without a second operation.
At the same time a similar problem was creeping in where bucket movement was slow and it required a simultanious second operation fot propet work.
The problem apears to be with this part. (Attached photos)
I believe it is responsible for udjusment of electronically restraining it's operations that will harm the dozer or tracks, and most likely the depth control.
Once simply unplugged excavator began working properly.
I intend to however buy this part after I find where to buy one and if anyone knows any analogs would be much appreciated!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20181117_192514.jpg
    IMG_20181117_192514.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG-20181117-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20181117-WA0018.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 24

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I had a problem with kobelco 75 ur where swing movement didn't work without a second operation.
At the same time a similar problem was creeping in where bucket movement was slow and it required a simultanious second operation fot propet work.
The problem apears to be with this part. (Attached photos)
I believe it is responsible for udjusment of electronically restraining it's operations that will harm the dozer or tracks, and most likely the depth control.
Once simply unplugged excavator began working properly.
I intend to however buy this part after I find where to buy one and if anyone knows any analogs would be much appreciated!!!
You can order that part from Amazon .Just put the part number in google and will take right the Amazon list first on. It is called pressure sensor .

Sourov1

1) are you having trouble searching for new o.e.m., remanufactured, reconditioned, or new aftermarket replacement parts?
2) is your machine acting up and not running the way it should?
3) do you require help pin-pointing the root cause of the problem?
4) do you have any unanswered questions?
5) are you looking for manuals specific to your model and by serial number?

please post your topics here. i will do my best to help out.
as i am also sure and gladly invite the other experienced kobelco mechanics on this forum to ring in with advice as well!

thank-you!
:)

Sir,
I have a kobelco sk210lc-8.it was running well but now days it is running slow.Before the problem my excavator load a truck in 5mins but now its taking 10 mins.What can i do?Please suggest me
Thank you