• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco hydraulic excavators

ricardo2023

Hola

Este es un sistema de control muy complejo. Hemos corregido el único problema que hemos tenido en nuestra máquina instalando un cable de control manual en el acelerador para evitar el sistema electrónico.

phil p
hola me pueden ayudar diganme de que año es su excavadora kobelco sk200 y me pueden compartir una foto de su controlador que esta detras del asiento, en mi caso descubrí que cambiaron el controlador mi excavadora es de 1996 y le pusieron uno de 2007 en adelante La falla puede estar aquí. Todavía lo estoy evaluando. Lo compre hace 2 semanas y necesito el control para que funcione la bomba hidraulica

ricardo2023

1) ¿Tiene problemas para buscar piezas de repuesto nuevas, remanufacturadas, reacondicionadas o nuevas del mercado de accesorios?
2) ¿su máquina funciona mal y no funciona como debería?
3) ¿Necesita ayuda para identificar la causa raíz del problema?
4) ¿Tiene alguna pregunta sin respuesta?
5) ¿Estás buscando manuales específicos para tu modelo y por número de serie?

por favor publique sus temas aquí. Haré todo lo posible para ayudar.
ya que también estoy seguro y con mucho gusto invito a los otros mecánicos de Kobelco experimentados en este foro a que también me den consejos.

¡gracias!
:)
Hola excavadora sk200v le cambiaron la cpu necesito saber cual comprar, y sensores de presion de la bomba hidraulica es una kawasaki

ricardo2023

Hola

Este es un sistema de control muy complejo. Hemos corregido el único problema que hemos tenido en nuestra máquina instalando un cable de control manual en el acelerador para evitar el sistema electrónico.

phil p

Descubri que cambiaron la cpu de la excavadora que compre tiene una con fecha 2007 y la excavadora es 1996 una sk200v
Si tienes una me puedes compartir una foto de tu cpu

Attachments

• 20230608_153442.jpg
    20230608_153442.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 2

Ste-NI

Hi all,

I am purchasing a 1998 Kobelco SK030 serial pw03.... with yanmar engine.

Would anyone have service and user manuals for it?

ricardo2023

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230628_122001_Scribd.jpg
    Screenshot_20230628_122001_Scribd.jpg
    555.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20230628_122016_Scribd.jpg
    Screenshot_20230628_122016_Scribd.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20230628_122028_Scribd.jpg
    Screenshot_20230628_122028_Scribd.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20230628_122041_Scribd.jpg
    Screenshot_20230628_122041_Scribd.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 9

Jouster

After workshop manual and advice
Hi have a sk220 mark v, ser no. LQ-03319. Monitor is shot and thousands to replace on this old machine. Everything works well enough but would like to speed up hydraulics. Hoping could add power and a manual switch to one of the solenoids on the pump to increase flow. Am after a workshop manual to properly identify the Hyd schematics.
Thanks for any help you might give. jouster.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
After workshop manual and advice
Hi have a sk220 mark v, ser no. LQ-03319. Monitor is shot and thousands to replace on this old machine. Everything works well enough but would like to speed up hydraulics. Hoping could add power and a manual switch to one of the solenoids on the pump to increase flow. Am after a workshop manual to properly identify the Hyd schematics.
Thanks for any help you might give. jouster.
I see you are in Australia . So that might be a small issue . We have company here called H&R Equipent they are machine salvage . They might a have good used one . I have a manual in pdf form if you
like .What is your email ?

Phil P

Occupation
Consultant
Hello Jouster

Here is what I did with our machine.

Disconnect the solenoid on the throttle side of the machine. I my case the engine is a Cummins.

Then I installed a throttle cable from the cab to the engine governor control arm.

This requires some fabrication but not anything that can’t be performed using a drill press, Die grinder and vice.

This worked quite well in our machine, which is worn out, but we will keep using it to clean irrigation ditches until it will no longer move.

Phil P

Lazman

Hello, I have a 1988 Kobelco K916LC Serial: YS-0124. Had the Cylinder for the ARM have the packing go bad. After having the cylinder repaired we also drained the hydraulic oil, changed the filters and cleaned the sump screen and cleaned the tank of debris. Refilled with new hydraulic oil. Starting the machine the ARM woul extend but not come in, also the buckt will close but bot open. We checked the valve controlers for these functions and found no problems.
The bucket has one control valve so I switched the actuators which now had the bucket opening but not closing. Reviewed the actuators internal parts and found no problems, nothing broken or injured.
Does anyone have a manual for the conrol valves for this machine? Since the parts book I have for the machine does not include the control valves does anyone know where I can get one? I want to get new parts for the acuators.

Kjell

Kobelco changed model in 1988 from K916 to K916MK2. Is your machine a K916 or a K916MK2? Have you checked the pilotpressure at the controlvalve and checked there is no pressure at the pilot hose on the other side of the valve at the same time?

Lazman

Hello Kjell,

Yes this is a K916LC Kobelco. We checked the pilot pump which is in great shape. We have not checked the pilot pressure at the control valve. We'll get that set up and test the pressures.

Kjell

If the pilot pressure not is correct on both sides at the main hydraulic valve there is a shuttle valve between the joysticks and the main hydraulic valve. I suggest you disconnect the pilothoses to the bucket from the shuttlevalve before the shuttlevalve and check the pilotpressure. If pilotpressure is correct before the shuttlevalve you have reasons to take a closer look at the shuttlevalve. If you dont have any hydraulic circuit diagram you can find at www maskinisten.net/downloads.

Lazman

Hello Welder Dave,

The Pilot pump was tested and it's in great shape, pressure is at top level. I've worked the functions in both directions but I'll try it again for a longer period. We've had all cylinders rebuilt over the past three years and never had a problem with air in the system. But we'll do the slow bleed.