• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

Snuffmanchu

Occupation
Mechanic/HVAC/Boilers
I found yall on a search for Case info. Sorry to clutter this page but I cannot get any test threads to start. It appears I don't have access yet?

Jdigger4130

I found it from A scale modeler while trying to find out where to buy a yarder in 25th scale and he said this was THE place to go for like minded equipment/truck enthusiasts! I had NO IDEA what A gold mine its turned out to be! Now all I havta do is figure out how to change the format of my pics to post myself instead of getting fellow members to do it for me!

Lood

Occupation
Farmer
I'm a new member and found this site on Google while searching for a JCB workshop manual.

dirty4fun

I was searching for an excavator, and found the site. One of the best sites I have ever found. Now I have to read it morning and night, lots of knowlegeble people that are will to share with you. Sure has been enjoyable to me, and like seeing the pictures and reading about everything.

starcarfx

I found you looking for some info on a 498nt in my jcb and it was the best site ive seen,its easy to nav and find random answers to other problems i have,good job

TheOldMan

Occupation
retired
This is a great site!!!

I'm looking at an old 580B, and googled same. It brought me to this HE site, and I've been here every since. I can't believe the wealth of information and the amount of knowledge some of these old timers have. I love it!

MaCotMFF

As the resident (read: only) computer geek in our small company, I was asked to search for and identify online resources pertaining to the type of work we do. The Bossman is old school, hard core, can fix anything and still outworks all us young punks...but his sole concession to the Digital Age is a cellphone. And that's not really even a concession. Based on the way he mutters darkly anytime he must interact with the phone, it's more of a WWI trench-warfare holding action.
So anyway...I knew I wanted to identify a good forum. Found HEF, and others. Did some reading/lurking...and chose HEF. Not a hard choice, either. :D

oldram

Occupation
Tanker truck driver
Hi everybody,

I believe I simply did the Google " backhoe discussion forums" search and wa-la, here I am.

Looks like a great place and I look foreward to visiting and participating.

Marty

sgc

Hi everyone, I found my way here via a Google search for an operator's manual for a Mustang 940 skidder. Still haven't found one.. anyone got one they can share? ;)