• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

sprinter9

Found your site searching for specs for some old equipment. I am looking for information on old insleys and a older ford a64 loader. Need some weights on these so we can move them. Thanks!!!!!!

sprinter9

Jasper

I found this site totally by accident, I was searching "Google" for something unrelated and this site came up, good find:)

maxamillion67

Occupation
I am scruber attendant at a coal fired power plant
I did a search for Caterpillar equipment forum and came across this site, liked what I saw and joined the site. I have a 2002 224 Caterpillar skid steer and read some of the post in the skid steer forum, which seem to have lots of information on the different problems that may arise with owning a piece of equipment. I look forward using this site.

sick&tired

Found this site searching for information on crawlers. Been reading posts here for some time. Recently joined so i can ask questions.

Wanabe

Occupation
artist
Found it on Google looking for info on skid steers...read every post under "skid steer". Still on the fence about which one I'll go with...as soon as I decide I read a bad report and I'm back to searching for more info. Great site !!

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Found it on Google looking for info on skid steers...read every post under "skid steer". Still on the fence about which one I'll go with...as soon as I decide I read a bad report and I'm back to searching for more info. Great site !!

LoL, I think you could find a "bad report" about practically any machine. I've yet to find the perfect machine. :D

Welcome to the forum Wanabe. :usa

Wanabe

Occupation
artist
Thanks ATCOEQUIP, I've bout decided to go with a s250 bobcat. I think it will do what I want...with a grapple rake clearing small hedges and saplings

bones

ATCOEQUIP, I am happy with the 2008 Gehl ctl60.

Thanks ATCOEQUIP, I've bout decided to go with a s250 bobcat. I think it will do what I want...with a grapple rake clearing small hedges and saplings

the ctl 60 has done well so far. I use a bushmaster grapple and front bushhog on it. I am clearing some new ground to expand fields. it had 4 hours and 8-9 months of warranty on it. paid 25,000. they got one left at that price if you are interested. i am in Birmingham.

MOUNTAIN MAN

(Life)Tete Jaune B.C/(Live)Grande Prairie AB
Occupation
School, grd 10 now!
I found you guys looking for abandoned logging equipment on google. An image came up for the thread by Contract Logger that has all the abandoned and rusted logging machinery in Alsaka, ever since then i couldn't stop. But I have forgot how to post new threads, how did you do that again? Thanks for the help!

cherish

Occupation
mechanical engineer
found this forum with keywords "poclain pictures" but faced a little when registering at the last question...:(