• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

uconn91

Occupation
Industrial Sales Manager
I fourn this site while looking for discussions on filters and heavy equipment

goodwin

Occupation
beef producer
I found the sit by google, lookingfor info on galion T600b, discovered that I am a bit of a collector, just by accident,we have:
Galion T600B
Letornea Westinghouse Adams
Cat D4D
Cat 922b
southern cross no2 cable rig
...all still in use,and still collecting(dont tell the wife)

bones

Researching Tak/Gehl/Mustang CTL's with a Google search. Continuing
Google and Bing searches with different parameters on different CTL's, I kept returning to your site.

OFF

Occupation
HD Mechanic
Google.

I was cleaning out the parts room, found all kinds of obsolete JLG parts and wondered if any of those machines were still in use. Googled "JLG 40F" and this site was the right at the top of the hit list. :eek:

I couldn't believe there was such a place online. Good site, good people, and infinitely usefull. :notworthy

cat-mechanic

Occupation
Field Mechanic
Google found this place for me. I was looking for some Komatsu information and got a link here. Figured I should join up.

oldtanker

Occupation
Ret
New guy here. I just stumble on this site. I don't currently own any equipment and have very little experance with it. I have always loved it though. I do have a lot of experance with tracked vehicles.......tanks!

Retired Army

Rick

RoundTuit

Occupation
Air Force Dirt Boy
I was actually doing a direct google search for heavy equipment forums. Nice site layout. Still browsing all the good information here.

ridgerunner

I found your site when I was using google looking for info on snow clearing equipment a year ago but only joined a couple of days ago and am in need of help for my kobelco excavator. I am a do it yourself if at all possible and like the help people get from this site.

tharepairguy

I googled "backhoe forum". I'm looking at purchasing a 1985 580E ext-hoe 2wd. Getting ready to learn and fix as many things i can myself...

kmickels

Occupation
Law Enforcement
I did a google search for case backhoe forums and came up with this site, which works out perfectly because i own several other pieces of equipment now i dont have to cruise a bunch of different sites.

rbucky

Occupation
Network Administrator
Google searches

Found your site while conducting research on LeTourneau Land Trains