• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

stock03

Surfing the net for many hours while trying to find info for old backhoes. Great site!

bob snyder

Occupation
contractor
We've had a recent influx of new members, I'm curious how everyone is finding out about us. Just jot down a reply whether you're a new or old member on how you learned about our site so I can focus on where to apply resources for expanding our membership.

Remember, the more members we have, the greater our pool of information will be!! Thanks everyone!!

:Dthe only place i found that may help me , Thanks, BOB:notworthy

buddfalen

We've had a recent influx of new members, I'm curious how everyone is finding out about us. Just jot down a reply whether you're a new or old member on how you learned about our site so I can focus on where to apply resources for expanding our membership.

Remember, the more members we have, the greater our pool of information will be!! Thanks everyone!!

I googled Champion motor grader and this is one of the cites that came up

davidmoltrup

I found this site with a google search.

I found this site with a google search. The site is awsome especially the photos. I am most interested in scrapers. I have never run one but it is my life's dream.

dreday

I was looking for information on my IH 2400B and found a thread on it here through google.

easygoing808

Occupation
Barber (not hair Dreeser) Part time Farmer of sort
Found this site through Old construction Equipment search on Google.
"Time is a great solver of most problems"

YeOldeEnjine

Occupation
Designs Fire Trucks
Foundd the site looking for information on my recent purchase. I picked up a Dynahoe back hoe / loader at a recent estate sale.

pwrstroke96

Occupation
Mechanic at KW
well i was looking for some info about my dads loader but it seemed like every other web site was trying to sell me one not help fix one

Geraldes

Hi,

I thought i would register here, was already surfing here for a couple of weeks.
I heard about this site from a college. Btw I'm from eindhoven, The Netherlands =)

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
google. i am surprised you dont do threads by equipment type - Cat, Kobelco, etc.

There is a very good search facility that is well worth a play with when you get a few spare moments.

If you have a specific problem and it has cropped up before you will often find somebody will point you to the older thread.