• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

Tweak

I found this site when I was looking for pictures of equipment -stuck, working, wrecks, whatever. Have been reading posts for about a year and finally decided to sign in. Seems like a pretty good crew, being a mechanic I may even have something useful to add once in a while.

Tommygun

Occupation
Operating Engineer Local 12, CA
I was looking for new union hard hat stickers and Heavy equipment forum was just a random link off one of those sites.

xrdave

Occupation
Extruder Operater (blowen film plastics)
Found this site through a google search: Dozer dry hire. Looks like a great site full of good and help full info. :notworthy

Dave.

Finish Blademan

Occupation
Sitework superintendent for Wolff Construction. ww
Found you through a Google search for Heavy equipment forums.I am the sitework super for a fairly large construction company and was looking for a place with like minded folks.
G.E. Monk

EarthRockHill

Occupation
Industrial Photographer
I was referred to this site by some fellow members of DHSdiecast but mainly D5G and CAT345BL.

QuickTrax

I googled our own company name and this is one of the sites that came up. I think we were mentioned back in 2007. A ton of knowledge on this site and some very good people.

tippatone

Occupation
Future heavy equipment operator
I was looking for a IUEO apprenticeship program and when I was done I googled "heavy equipment forums" and the rest is history:thumbsup

Essayons

I too found this site through google, just wanted to have a good resource for info.

dogboneshd

I was just minding my own business looking for tips on what to check when loking at a used backhoe. I googled some key words and this websight kept popping up. Well now you guys can't get rid of me............thanks alot. One search turned into two, then three.. You get the idea...........I'm hooked

jdelabar

did a google search for 310B backhoe, looking for information on one I was considering and ended up buying.

Gerferd21

Great site. Tons of information for potential equipment owners like me. Someone on TractorByNet mentioned this site, so I checked it out.
Shane