• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

Dwan Hall

Occupation
Self Employed
I found out about this site from my HEO Instructor. Very nice site. Glad to call her home now.

Welcome to our site Hope you gain a lot of knowledge here as others have. If you should have any questions feel free to ask. If you can answer any questions that is part of what make HEF what is today.

Psychotiller

Occupation
H.E.O. @ Greenview Resource Management
New member in HB, CA

Hey! A guy came by work today and asked me if I could find him a used grapple for a CAT 320BL. Anyhow, I started searching google and found this forum . I'm also a member at www.tlplanet.com (motorcycle forum) and it is almost identical to this site so I used the same username.

Kelly Noonan

Occupation
General construction
I was searching the net for some ideas to build an extendable boom jib for an old JD loader. If anyone has a design for one I would be grateful ( I have searched the forum but can not find anything )

ja pop

looking for help

We've had a recent influx of new members, I'm curious how everyone is finding out about us. Just jot down a reply whether you're a new or old member on how you learned about our site so I can focus on where to apply resources for expanding our membership.

Remember, the more members we have, the greater our pool of information will be!! Thanks everyone!!

i am a new member i stumbled on this site trying to find info on bobcats it seemed very informative i hope it will help

ja pop

Welcome to our site Hope you gain a lot of knowledge here as others have. If you should have any questions feel free to ask. If you can answer any questions that is part of what make HEF what is today.
i have a question on a bobcat 773 glow plug/hydraulic pressure issues

Planenut99

Hello,
I have recently changed careers from aviation to heavy equipment maintenance and found this forum through Google. I look forward to learning through those more experienced in this field. I'll post some history on the welcome thread.

Bajak

Occupation
Independent Owner/Operator with too much insurance
Google! I was a little leery about joining, then realized after reading some forums, It's not just an American site. Same problems prevail everywhere.

Thinktank.ws

I have been kicking around the idea of starting a business coordinating heavy equipment rentals between companies. Is there a company out there doing this? I have looked high and low and no luck. Maybe it has been tried, love some feedback.

Thanks

Nipigon

Hi I found this site through google i just bought a older skid steer and needed info and it sent me to this site it,s great

AFuchs

Well I'm normally on car forums so I said hell, lets google heavy equipment forums and well you guessed it this site popped up.

Madcanadian

Occupation
Grader Operator
I was helping with an article in Construction Equipment and found this site through a search. Good site, interesting posts.

csteer

Occupation
Wells Supervisor
I found this site when trying to find a solution to my problem with my Case XT90 Skidsteer