• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

tripletree

I found this site from a friend of mine that came by on vacation a couple of weeks ago. He and I have been on Joe Blacks site for the last few years. He showed this to me as I work with the newer equipment. I work for a somewhat large contractor that works from coast to coast. I am the job equipment super.

ezfriday

Don't be "STUPID"

That’s easy...

My brother told me ... "Don't be stupid and buy the wrong machine" ... "Join heavyequipmentforums and ask those with more experience in similar applications ... you might like it...

He was right...

Thx Bro

ez

sluggo

Occupation
Equip. Operater
while I was on a site called diesel bombers, a guy mentioned this site. I've been an equip. operater at different gold mines in north cental nevada for about 25 years, a few years of road const. & a couple of years of logging, I've been to prudo bay alaska 4 time. So I'm interested in all types of equip. Really Enjoy your site

Boomstick

Hey, I work for a CAT dealer, ive been around heavy equipment off and on since I was a little turd. when i'm not working i'm knocking down steel plates at the gun range or i'm out coyote hunting, shooting prairie dogs, hunting upland game/waterfowl basically anything that has to do with firearms and the outdoors im all about it. I hope to learn alot here and just by the reading ive been doing for the last 3 or 4 days here i'm pretty shure I will. I'm not really shure how i found this site acually i think i was looking for pictures of old equipment.:beatsme

JonW

I found this place from Google. I am looking to change careers after being layed off after 19 years working at a paper mill. I have always loved machines.
In the Army I ran a 10 ton wrecker part time. Will start by getting my CDL.

OffDIGGIN

how i found you

I was serching for a terex mini excavator and found pic's on your fourm
with some info. now i hook and looking at the fourm when ever I can.

catstockblog

Occupation
newspaper copy editor
Bunch of people from here started coming to my Caterpillar blog... got a great education on the consequences of California emissions controls.

MaxNik

Occupation
Sales Rep
After I've read through all decent russian forums on construction equipment, which actually took me just a weekend, I found yours via yahoo search.

Lugghead

I found this forum while I was looking for work. What a relief, too, all the other sites were ALL rat sites.:mad:

gmctruck

Occupation
Local 150 operator
a friend

just wanted to see what this website was all about.. UNION YES!!!!

TD-8

Occupation
heavy equipment operator
I found the forum while looking for information about one of our machines. it seemed like a very informative site so i joined.

basspro

found it on Yahoo, looking for Operator Forums. This is the 1st one that popped up, & the only one I have looked at.