• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

WabcoMan

Occupation
Heavy equipment parts manager
I found the site through a Google search......and my need for workshop service manual /info on a Hitachi EX120-2 (Grey Market). Aint had no luck with the service info......but enjoy the threads anyways......
What sort of service info are you after ?

lindopark

Thanks for the interest Wabco,
Need the how to on dismantling the crowd cylinder piston, esp removal of the retaining ring foward of the nut. the one I'm working on has been altered by a previous tech who drilled the nut & installed a set screw to lock it unto the shaft. Piston is still not quite as steady (tight) as I think it ought to be. Chewing seals as a result.
Also need control valve pressures to allow us to reset working speeds correctly. A hydraulic circuit diagram would also be helpful.

gumper

Hi All,

I'm another guy who found the site through Google. I've been lurking for a few weeks and finally joined a few days ago. Lot's of good info and help on here. Happy to be part of it.:)

Jeffksf

Occupation
Mouse operator
My coworker stumbled across it so now I'm signed up.
Great place look forward to posting some pics

John B

Not sure what his user name is on this site,but I found it from Abner Girrido
in canada who also has a yahoo group about heavy equipment that could
use some new members.J.R.

Pecord Exc

I have some friends that belong to a few forums, so i decided to do a google search for heavy equipment forums... and here I am!

Andy Detwiler

Occupation
Grain Farmer
Found this site in Steve's signature on Lets Talk Snow.com. Known about it for a long time, but never signed up til i saw the Agriculture threads. Looks to be a great site.

Andy

emilbanks

Occupation
Building & Grounds Maintenance
I found you on a google search

Hi
Emil Banks form Northeastern Pa.
I live on the side of a mountain and own about 40 Acres I had a compact 4wd John Deere but it was not just enough of a machine for the type of wooded terrian i live on.
Traded it in for a 4640E Gehl skid steer works much better for me.
Pulling logs , road maintenance , that sort of stuff.
This is a great site!

Emil

oly

Occupation
API 653 Inspector
Google search

I was trying to figure out why my 650 Kobelco loader wouldn't move. Still haven't. Interesting site though.

Wyoming

Occupation
Retired
I was looking for pictures of a Euclid ts 40 (had a rough riding post seat) to share with my Grandchildren and ran across the board. Way cool ya'll and way overdue!

SuperBoom

Hey all,
Found this awesome place through google search. Was looking for info on Union operating and decided to look for a heavy equipment forum. And the rest is history...

Polar Bear

I was looking for heavy equipment info so I ges it whos wery big mistake LOL :beatsme
Wery cool forums , so I hop I make meny new friends all over the world

I already got meny friends all over from my sat hobby

/ Polar Bear