• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

mowerman

I had a terrible time finding this forum, I just knew something like this existed. I was finally given the link over at lawnsite.

Last edited by a moderator:

sawerewolf

Occupation
Official TLB operator and light truck driver
I only read the first page of this thread, so if there was anything on the other pages that I should have read, then its my loss I guess. I came across this site while googling for info bout attachments for TLBs, since I'm dealing with new projects where we need ideas and lo behold.... HEF came up as one of the results.

EZ TRBO

Occupation
Aggregate Utility, Maintence Welder
Had found the site Redpower, while looking for some info on Int'l TD-14A's and one day in a post a guy had a link to look at somthing on HEF. Been here ever since. Awesome site.
Trbo

catchick

Occupation
Dozer operator
I found this place doing a search on what was going wrong with my machine at work, it kept shutting down on me more noticeably when I hit a good bump.....none of us could figure it out so I said i'd go online and find out....(turns out there's a weight requirement for the seat lol) my search sent me here and now my boss wants to put rocks in my pockets......:beatsme

Z24O

was doing a search for specs on a Cat 983B in google when a link to one of your posts came up....took it from there,what a great resource and the more info on the board the more it is likely to be googled.....type away:drinkup

white_boyz1

''luck''

:) :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup just surfing the net net and bingo.thanks a bunch steve this is what all hydralic manipulators needed..

keily

hi i just done a search for excavator operator forums in australia and landed on this site i only wish i had found it earlier cheers ..:D

K&W

I googled hooklifts....and this site came up about a t-800!!!! It's nice by the way!!!!:cool2

Willis Bushogin

Occupation
owner
How'd you find us

We've had a recent influx of new members, I'm curious how everyone is finding out about us. Just jot down a reply whether you're a new or old member on how you learned about our site so I can focus on where to apply resources for expanding our membership.

Remember, the more members we have, the greater our pool of information will be!! Thanks everyone!!
Hi Steve, Im a pretty new member, I think I Goggled Skidsteer Mulching and found this forum. This an tractorbynet has been a great help in making me buy the equipment I did. All I can say is Good place to find info and thanks to everyone

equippartsdir

Hello Steve,
You have a terrific site here! I found the site by searching on "Heavy Equipment Forums".

ernie

We've had a recent influx of new members, I'm curious how everyone is finding out about us. Just jot down a reply whether you're a new or old member on how you learned about our site so I can focus on where to apply resources for expanding our membership.

Remember, the more members we have, the greater our pool of information will be!! Thanks everyone!!

I found out about your site through my nephew who used to work for a local fire deptment. He used different forums to find help in fixing the fire trucks.

Torsten

Occupation
industrial community organizer
I found this forum via the monstertoys blog - They had heavy equipment accident pictures posted there.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums pashe! :drinkup