• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

ssgrockr

I'm the Training Administrator for a heavy equipment apprenticeship program. We get alot of our equipment from the GSA and it doesn't come with the equipment manuals or service manuals. I'm hoping that I can make some contacts to help me find the manuals that I don't have. I am based out of Omaha, NE.

Ironbark

G'day. I just registered today. I'm a retired open cut plant operator living in the Hunter valley. Worked in the coal industry these past 30 years. D 11 dozers, excavators, drills, graders, scrapers, rear dumps electric and diesel, enjoying retirement at last. When i started in the coal industry it was seven hour shifts with weekends off. The twelve and a half hour rotating shifts seven day roster nearly killed me toward the end. Glad to be out of it. Cheers, Ironbark.

gor

I found about HE forums by searching through google. I have some NEW CAT parts that I want to sell so I registered to get some advice from members.....

Water Doc

Occupation
Farmer/Rancher
Just found this site a few minutes ago doing a Google search "Ford 3550 backhoe". Already found some useful info and links. Been ranching and farming since a kid, lots of farm equipment, all diesel, Ford 3000, 3415, 4000, 5000, JD 2440, 2840, Kubota M9000dtmc, International TD9 dozer. Just picking up a Ford 3550 diesel backhoe/loader to fix up and get operational again. This site seems to be the answer for help with repairs and restoration.

stondad

Occupation
Truck Driver
Hi Steve and everyone,
I did a google search for some info on a machine and it brought up some replies on the forum.
I looked at them and thought "someone here might be able to help", so I joined.
Hopefully I've helped someone when I did my replies to qualify, and now I'm waiting for replies to my first post!
Great site. Thank you for creating it. The probationary system is good. I wish Utube was as well regulated.

Cheers. Maurie.

IronPirate

found the site last year while researching a Cat MTL and have been lurking on and off...have registered several times but never received any kind of acknowledgement so maybe this post won't make it to the thread?

Fingers crossed...

IronPirate

Thanks Jerry!

Just figured out how the three-post rule works so now I can go do an intro. That's a unique approach to combating spammers

Definitely enjoying the early iron threads!

Blackfish

I wanna look for a customer ,and I wanna see the foreign forum,Google lead me,and I find it.~~

I am from China.

We product are related with machinery.

So~~~

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
I wanna look for a customer ,and I wanna see the foreign forum,Google lead me,and I find it.~~

I am from China.

We product are related with machinery.

So~~~

So, don't come to this forum looking for customers. I will ban you if you do. :cool:

blitz138

I think I googled a question about draglines and ended up reading through the forums for a few hours

Blackfish

I think you have mistaken mine.

I don't wanna look for customer from here.

Google leads me here.

Then I find it is a great forum.But you looks so...........................:mad:

lol