• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Grizzly Trucks

diamondtguy

Occupation
machine fitter/fabricator
If I was airing dirty laundry I would have named names and gone into detail...If you had read it all you would have seen that I was asked what was going on.

No...they have not seen me work but apparently you have..

Blk prince

Occupation
Truck driver semi retired
If I was airing dirty laundry I would have named names and gone into detail...If you had read it all you would have seen that I was asked what was going on.

No...they have not seen me work but apparently you have..
diamondtguy,great way for a new member to start on this forum. Bp

Sam I am

Just calling out his ****. If I were to read the whole thing, I bet I’d have lots more to write about...

callingtheshop

This site is designed for the exchange of information. It is not however, intended to provide members with a forum to trash one manufacturer over another. Accounts of third party experiences are discouraged, unless you were on hand to witness any problem the third party may have had with a particular machine.

An Internet troll, or simply troll in internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion (source Wikipedia). Trolling is prohibited and will result in dismissal from the Board.

Sam I am

This site is designed for the exchange of information. It is not however, intended to provide members with a forum to trash one manufacturer over another. Accounts of third party experiences are discouraged, unless you were on hand to witness any problem the third party may have had with a particular machine.

An Internet troll, or simply troll in internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion (source Wikipedia). Trolling is prohibited and will result in dismissal from the Board.
Only mean to stop the bashing... no disrespect to your forum.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Sam, I sure don't have time to read this whole thread, but a quick review of the last few pages leads me to believe that the only reason you've come here is because you have some sort of personal beef with diamondtguy. That's unacceptable. Work it out in real life, or don't, but there will be no more of it here.

Blk prince

Occupation
Truck driver semi retired
Sam, I sure don't have time to read this whole thread, but a quick review of the last few pages leads me to believe that the only reason you've come here is because you have some sort of personal beef with diamondtguy. That's unacceptable. Work it out in real life, or don't, but there will be no more of it here.
Thank you

Sam I am

Just pointing something out is all I did. He’s the one who when off topic of his build.. not I. But you are right, this shouldn’t be here, nor should his comments.

Hank R

Occupation
Retired Truck driver and School bus driver
With all the wet weather down your way are you getting some miles on the Grizzly? Before the winter season.

Welder Dave

Yea, I guess there could be former co-workers upset over the loss of a potential multi-million dollar contract. It sure doesn't sound like diamondtguy is airing dirty laundry though. He wasn't happy with the way things were going and gave a brief explanation of why. He didn't go off topic. The fact the company wanted to hire him back suggests to me that perhaps they didn't fully appreciate his expertise in getting the machine up and running. "Nobody on the shop floor is saddened by his depart"... just the company owner who's losing millions.

We know diamondtguy was heavily involved with assembly and fabrication and worked well with the engineer who designed the machine. We know the owner of the machine is happy and more than willing to hire diamondtguy and his helper to work on it. What we don't know is Sam I am's role. Right now he's just an anonymous poster on a forum.

Sam I am

Yea, I guess there could be former co-workers upset over the loss of a potential multi-million dollar contract. It sure doesn't sound like diamondtguy is airing dirty laundry though. He wasn't happy with the way things were going and gave a brief explanation of why. He didn't go off topic. The fact the company wanted to hire him back suggests to me that perhaps they didn't fully appreciate his expertise in getting the machine up and running. "Nobody on the shop floor is saddened by his depart"... just the company owner who's losing millions.

We know diamondtguy was heavily involved with assembly and fabrication and worked well with the engineer who designed the machine. We know the owner of the machine is happy and more than willing to hire diamondtguy and his helper to work on it. What we don't know is Sam I am's role. Right now he's just an anonymous poster on a forum.
Quite frankly.... you know sweet Fuc all... just some lip dribble from Cory. The machine could have been built by anybody in the fab shop... the troops will march on... and so will the company. Nuf said. Just a thought for ya.... engineer part owner is his friend... hmm wonder why he’s lasted soo long...

camptramp

Occupation
Retired Logger Retired Part time pebble hauler
Quite frankly.... you know sweet Fuc all... just some lip dribble from Cory. The machine could have been built by anybody in the fab shop... the troops will march on... and so will the company. Nuf said. Just a thought for ya.... engineer part owner is his friend... hmm wonder why he’s lasted soo long...

I hope your workman ship is superior to your manners . There is a time and place for everything , this may not be that place . At least keep it clean . We already have Face book & Twitter to show our bad manners on !

Sam I am

Hey man, all I did was bring something to attention... then all you came out the wood work shaming me. Fuc that, if you don’t see the problem... maybe this is just as bad as Facebook or twitter. For the record... I’m trying real hard to hold back... real hard.. nothing I’m saying hear wouldn’t be said straight to his face... wish he could have the same over the yeard. Guy couldn’t even quite in person, had to do it by email... get his buddy the engineer in **** as well. Fuc... douch