• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Gold Rush D10

Deeretracks

Occupation
Shop Foreman
No, Dave is Discovery channels B****. Freddy said Dave was only working for "wages" at the Dodge site. Why the hell would Dave leave a prosperous family owned aggregate company to live in a trailer in the Klondike as an hourly worker? Simple, he wants to be on TV and does what DC tells him to.

Multiracer

Occupation
Owner/ operator
The value of each person's share will drop due to the royalty and so will their attitude. More drama..... oh boy!

kenh

When Todd said $500K my response would be: "Get the **** out of here,do not come back!"

Todd has been a stupid SOB since day one. Inherited trait from his Dad's side.
Such is TV programs.

Last edited:

Deeretracks

Occupation
Shop Foreman
I doubt Dave's dad has anything to do with it. DC probably wrote the family a check just to shoot that 5min segment and they were done.

clintm

Occupation
trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
did you notice it was all volvo but the dozer. probley wasn't a very big check I wonder how many computer geek's are running around up there trying to keep them going.

pf/l

Occupation
Farmer/logger/heavy equipment op.
They're keeping strongco and great west equipment is buisness anyways lol. I've always equated this show to a car wreck you can't help but look as you go by lol.

overworked

I don't understand why they run service trucks without cranes, or I am missing them, so much more productive on repairs and maintenance, ?

Shimmy1

I don't understand why they run service trucks without cranes, or I am missing them, so much more productive on repairs and maintenance, ?

Probably because not much on a 9 or 10 you can handle with a cherry picker. Screen plants I would agree but then again they have excavator right there.

Knocker of rock

No, Dave is Discovery channels B****. Freddy said Dave was only working for "wages" at the Dodge site. Why the hell would Dave leave a prosperous family owned aggregate company to live in a trailer in the Klondike as an hourly worker? Simple, he wants to be on TV and does what DC tells him to.

I heard the two of them are going to be replacements on the WE networks "Tamar and Vince". Todd will be the fat guy, and Dave the broad

Attachments

• Tamar-Vince.jpg
    Tamar-Vince.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,530
Last edited:

TrentNz

I hate parker. He thinks hes alot better than he is. Big headed. Theres a reason hes mining and not doing civil and that's because hes no good on a machine

Deeretracks

Occupation
Shop Foreman
I agree Parker is a pretty arrogant but he is young and has a lot to learn about leadership. He still has plenty of time to grow up. As for operating equipment, how many 18-19y/o kids do you know that could walk in and make a living as an operator? Most kids I know of that age can barely remember to put pickles on a Cheeseburger.

pf/l

Occupation
Farmer/logger/heavy equipment op.
I think the directors cut and paste to create the charectors they want you to see as well. When I met parker he really did seem like a decent guy. Seemed like every other contractor I've met at the auctions.