• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Galion 80, 90, 100, 110 and 125 Cranes SERVICE MANUAL

ayrhead

Does anyone know the transport height of the gallion 125 crane?
Good Evening: Hope you like the manuals... I don't have a 125 but here is the measurements for my 90A
Base width = 8 Feet, Base Length = 18 Feet, Overall Length Including Boom = 30 Feet 8 Inches, Height = 11 feet.
Hope that helps you out.
Cheers :) Harry

Rudy Kraus

Thanks for the effort. Harry.
It's probably not definite enough. Richie Bros says it is 11'-8".
Seems odd to me since you say your 90 is 11' and the 150 is 11"- 2 1/2"
The max is 11-4 on a step deck for the best route.
It seems odd to me that the 125 would be the tallest.

So it goes.

ayrhead

Thanks for the effort. Harry.
It's probably not definite enough. Richie Bros says it is 11'-8".
Seems odd to me since you say your 90 is 11' and the 150 is 11"- 2 1/2"
The max is 11-4 on a step deck for the best route.
It seems odd to me that the 125 would be the tallest.

So it goes.
2 thoughts...
1. Mine is 11 feet but the tires were soft. Is it possible to let some air out of the tires to get it down to 11 foot 4 inches.
2. When I purchased my crane, in Canada i don't think a licence plate is required... so i drove it home...I was about 40 minutes from where i bought it, picked a nice sunny dry day and drove it home. I never checked if it was legal... but i made it home with no issues... If #1 works by letting air out of the tires, I would go that route.
Hope those ideas may help you out.

dwelding

Hi All: We own a Galion 90A and have the Service Manual that covers the Galion Crane from Model 80 to 125. We also have the Engine Manual for the Detroit Series 53 Diesel Engine. If anyone wants a digital copy e-mail me back with your e-mail to see what we can do.
Cheers :canada Ayrhead
Here is a picture of our unit when we bought it 3 years ago.
would like a copy of your 125 crane manual please durbinfabwelding@gmail.com