• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Galion 80, 90, 100, 110 and 125 Cranes SERVICE MANUAL

Plackey

Service manuals

Hello,

I just purchased a 125 and would love to take you up on your generous offer for copies of the manuals you have.
The world needs more people like you!!!

Thanks in advance!

Rldsl

Hi. I purchased an old Gallion crane about a month ago ( still not sure the model, it's old by the ignition system it dates between 1933 -56) and is supposed to be a 20 ton and has an IH u-264,6 engine. So far I've been restoring it blind, I may actually get it running today. ( the fella who sold it to mebhad it "running" but it was a carnival of errors )it was a sheer testimony to the old beasts resilience that it ran at all! , but a whole lot of new parts and even more T L C has it about ready. But if I could send one of those manuals this way , it would be appreciated beyond imagination. Thanks, Robert, wolfwaa@gmail.com

elizabeth

Occupation
arquitecta
Manual grua galion modelo 125

Buenas tardes, :) ando buscando el manual para la grua Galión modelo 125 Buscamos un PDF de este manual.
Sería estupendo si pudiera enviar su copia a nosotros. La dirección de correo electrónico es mmecosa02@yahoo.com.mx

se lo agradecería mucho.

BobCatBob

Buenas tardes, :) ando buscando el manual para la grua Galión modelo 125 Buscamos un PDF de este manual.
Sería estupendo si pudiera enviar su copia a nosotros. La dirección de correo electrónico es mmecosa02@yahoo.com.mx

se lo agradecería mucho.

From the movie Transformers : "English dude, English"

Above post for "Elizabeth"

Good afternoon, I am looking for the manual for the Galion Model 125 crane. We are looking for a PDF of this manual.
It would be great if you could send your copy to us. The email address is mmecosa02@yahoo.com.mx

I would greatly appreciate it.

ayrhead

Hi Elizabeth: We just got back from a vacation and I saw your enquiry. I have sent you an email...
Cheers :canada

Dynamite

Good morning!

We have a Galion 125 crane with a gasoline IHC UB-264 inline six. Would you be able to direct me to the proper service and parts manuals for the hearty machine?

Thanks and Cheers!

"...my brother was a poet, and a very special kind of man." -Roger Whittaker ;-)

ayrhead

Good Morning Dynamite! I will need an email address from you to respond to. I am gone for the weekend so I will respond once I recieve an email address from you earliest Monday.
Cheers;)

Jeff Farkas

Hi Everyone:
I had someone inform me that my post was slightly incorrect. I tried editing but had no luck.:confused: Here is what I have:
1. Galion Crane 80,90 100,110 and 125 Parts Book 221 pages in Length
2. Galion Crane 150A and 150FA Operators Manual 305 pages in Length Good Maintenance Section
3. Detroit Diesel Series 53 Service Manual (which is the engine that is in my Galion 90A crane) 737 Pages
I apologize in advance if there was any misunderstandings...Take Care and Cheers!:drinkup
I would like to have a copy of these if you can email them jfarkas63@gmail.com

Robbin Wenzoski

This is what I have...
I had someone inform me that my post was slightly incorrect. I tried editing but had no luck. Here is what I have:
1. Galion Crane 80,90 100,110 and 125 Parts Book 221 pages in Length
2. Galion Crane 150A and 150FA Operators Manual 305 pages in Length Good Maintenance Section
3. Detroit Diesel Series 53 Service Manual (which is the engine that is in my Galion 90A crane) 737 Pages
If you are interested in those e-mail me back please....
I apologize in advance if there was any misunderstandings...Take Care and Cheers!
:drinkup
Hi ayrhead, Ayr, ontario? I am looking at a Galion 80, I assume mid 70's & If you could please email a copy of the file Galion Crane 80,90 100,110 and 125 Parts Book 221 pages in Length, I assume the operators manual is relative from the 150? 2. Galion Crane 150A and 150FA Operators Manual 305 pages in Length Good Maintenance Section & not sure yet of the diesel power size or manyufacturer but you may be able to help me with that also?
Thanks, in advance, Robbin
rwenzoski@live.com