• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

DEF... What's the point?

mitch504

I thought parachute, but I couldn't see how it worked.

I'm thinking the parachute does more for the driver's emissions than the car's.

ianholt150

We haven't had 100% gas since '90 Everything with a carb, rubber fuel lines and steel gas tanks has had major work to continue operating. The farmers lobby hit us with that. Never mind it has only 2/3 the energy of gas, that its corrosive and uses more energy to produce than its worth. The illinois EPA says its better. FU@% the EPA . Now they're pushing bio diesel down our throats. I dont think anywhere sells anything better than B10 out here.
More subsidies paid for with tax dollars. I know we're not supposed to get political here, but you cant ignore the elephant in the room
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We get B25 out here.