• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Crawlers I photo'd recently.

Tugger2

I notice some blather coming from the fearless leaders of our country (loosly used term) about right to repair regarding the fixing and supply of parts for old appliances,they seem to think this now might be a good idea. I wonder when they will see value in keeping all the old iron like some of the stuff above in working order instead of hacking it up and combining it with plastic and artificial brains for new throwaway junk. What abunch of rocket scientists.

Truck Shop

Horses weren't used that much around here, mainly because of hillsides. Horses didn't
handle that as well as mules. Plus the mules would work all day according to a 100 year
old farmer I know. Also didn't match in a hitch.

Truck Shop

Trivia--it seems when asked most don't know what year Caterpillar started or the fact it spawned
from Best and Holt companies in 1925 in California.

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
338046784_597902742237697_4938188809929175137_n.jpg