• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Patrogers18

My skidsteer is throwing the 4752 code (command plausibility check in manual)
Which I believe is the left joystick. It wont move and the red STOP light is flashing and beeping. I have checked and cleaned most of the wiring harness. I have pulled both swashplate sensors off and cleaned them. Also, took the joystick apart and cleaned it. What am I missing? Besides trying to play the new parts guessing game?
Also, if this makes any sense, it is intermittent. Worked on it yesterday and wouldn’t move. Got in this morning and ran it for 30 minutes and then stopped again. Has done that 3 times today.
Any help would be great. Thank you

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
When you pulled the joystick apart did you check the wiring? There were some routing issues in the handles on the early 320's, mine had the issue and had worn the wires bare.

Nicho77

I recently purchase a tr340, with apx 1800 hr. It’s been good machine, I’ve put 30 hr on it.
no troubles till this issue couple of days ago. Mine is the 4754 code which is same thing on the right. Ive checked connections also, it also moved for about 10 seconds then tripped again. I need to check joystick wires though.