• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CASE Dancing Diggers in England!!

DrKing

sure would make it easier to zerk

here, just roll that thing over so i dont have to crawl around with this here grease gun.

tylermckee

So running the backhow almost on its side like that doesnt cause any problems with the engine getting oil, or the pump getting hydraulic oil?

sawerewolf

Occupation
Official TLB operator and light truck driver
All I can say is... WOW!!! Must admit the thread went to bits though. As to the tricks, if I ever had to be in any position even remotely close to halfway like those shown in the pictures, I'd definitely be having a pair of pants that needs burning. I'll be showing my boss these pics as soon as I can cos I'm sure this will make pretty good conversation around the company barbeque fires. To the guys and ladies operating those machines, You lot are goooood! Keep it up but stay safe. :cool2

jughead

Occupation
retired
dancing diggers

i love the pics. nice to know what can be done with these machines. BUT some of the so called "normal stuff" you pros do makes this old man nervous