• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Any brand log trucks

Hank R

Occupation
Retired Truck driver and School bus driver
Hank, really enjoy the Saunders pics of Kemano haul, I heard lots of stories of things that happened there. keep them coming.

I am almost out of Saunders pictures, I never heard any stories but my guess they were hard on iron.... You could add to that thought please...

Old Doug

I am almost out of Saunders pictures, I never heard any stories but my guess they were hard on iron.... You could add to that thought please...
I over heard 2 loggers talking about how many trucks they had turned over it made me wonder how they could aford insurance or the repair bills ? I was at the scrap yard one day standing in the pay line one of the guys in front of me ask the other did you get another pickup? He said yes scrapping sure was hard on pickups . I told them i needed to find another one . One of them ask how long have you been had that one i told them a little over 20 years .

Hank R

Occupation
Retired Truck driver and School bus driver
Sad but only a few more and they are of a few trucks sitting in Campbell river beside the road. then a some other ones, till Wed then down for the count for a few day eye problems