• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

385C's

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Any of you heard of
ROADBRIDGE The best muckshifters on this piece of dirt:p:p:p:p:p

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
Any of you heard of
ROADBRIDGE The best muckshifters on this piece of dirt:p:p:p:p:p

Now now stock, if your going to make comments like that you need to add one of these, :stirthepot just to show off your sense of humour.
Then you sit back with this :popcorn

Welcome aboard btw, good to have more members this side of the pond :thumbsup

stock

Occupation
Maybe you dont know where EIRE is so if you do I' ll make suure to be sure its Ireland

mcc1075

Occupation
foreman/ operator/ truck driver/laborer/what ever
Were in Manhattan did you find that 385BL?? I have seen a few 375's, but never a 385.

mcc1075

Occupation
foreman/ operator/ truck driver/laborer/what ever
Thanks. When did you take the pic?? Do you know who's machine it is??

stock

Occupation
i ve heard of roadbridge stock, you work for them
not any more ,left them for a foreman job with a bridge construction company,and now I'm semi retired as a :drinkupcivil servant:Banghead:Banghead

robthespanners

i work for a dutch firm working out in dubai on the man made islands,
we convert these babies by adding 12tonne to the counterweight, fit larger bore size cylinders and fitting specially adapted long reach arms.

The other adaption we do is a triple boom modification that gives it a mamouth reach and power out put.

has to be done to make the triming of the stone etc a lot easier and not done from a rock barge..

ill upload some pics once ive sorted out how to:beatsme

special tool

i work for a dutch firm working out in dubai on the man made islands,
we convert these babies by adding 12tonne to the counterweight, fit larger bore size cylinders and fitting specially adapted long reach arms.

The other adaption we do is a triple boom modification that gives it a mamouth reach and power out put.

has to be done to make the triming of the stone etc a lot easier and not done from a rock barge..

ill upload some pics once ive sorted out how to:beatsme

Wow - that's cool!
I am surprised that the customer has enough money to afford these conversions - I heard that UAE was somewhat depressed region....;)