• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL26 questions

Incline

Tool king, much appreciated. The manuals have been downloaded and am eagerly reading now.
Best Regards,
Incline

RGA

Hello everyone, I am new at this forum. I've got failed hydraulic pump on Takeuchi TL26. Does anyone know is it still possible to find a replacement pump anywhere nowadays? Used or reconditioned - any option could be considered. I tried to search online but nothing really comes up. Thank you in advance

chrisw21_2000

Hello everyone, I am new at this forum. I've got failed hydraulic pump on Takeuchi TL26. Does anyone know is it still possible to find a replacement pump anywhere nowadays? Used or reconditioned - any option could be considered. I tried to search online but nothing really comes up. Thank you in advance
If you pull the pump apart, you can see if the damage is bad enough not to repair it. I faced off the internal parts and reassembled and have been using for years

The Real Sasquatch

Hello, I found this forum while google searching TL 26 issues. So I'm brand new here. I am looking at a 4000 hour TL26-2 that is still being used by a smaller owner operated excavation company. He said that there is a leak at one of the joysticks. Its small and he has just been topping off the fluid every couple months. If I end up purchasing it, I would like to fix it. Is it a big deal and has anybody here had it happen? Also what else should I look for as far as known areas that may show abuse ,etc.

I plan on using it around my house and shop. Plowing my driveway and parking lot. And also to build and maintain some trails, and my property. Its a small 5.32 acre slice of heaven. I think that if its in good shape, it should do what I want. Also as my name may suggest, I am on the bigger side. 6'9" and around 275-300 pounds depending on what I ate. How is the legroom in the cab? I've heard that this brand has larger cabs. I used to work for a developer in the early 2000's. For about 10 years. I ran a case 1845c,case XT75 and then a Cat 236 skid steer, spent most of my time in a cat 320 excavator.

Recently I was running a Komatsu CTL and the na Deere 333G. That Deere is so strong!! I know the TL26 will be closer to the older machines I ran. Back then I also maintained and did some of the easier repairs when machines were not inside the warranty. I now own my own business, Vehicle lettering and powersports graphics/parts/gear. So I would not use it very heavily. Maybe pallets of firewood, or parts orders here and there. Snow ,yard work and trail building. Maybe work it a few hours a day here and there. And a full day or 2 here and there. But also sit for weeks. Sorry for the long post, Thank You to everybody who has posted info on this machine so far. It sounds like a solid machine.