• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pictures of your Backhoe!!!!!

rhinoabe

no choice but to hijack

I would like to post picture of my TLB a 1974 ford 3550 hoping that someone can identify what model hoe and bucket i have, i want to order some pins and bushings online.
rhinoabe

rhinoabe

I have a 1974 ford 3550 TLB can someone please help me identify the loader and hoe so i can order some parts online

Attachments

• editpic.JPG
    editpic.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 4,620

hempo23

Occupation
Backhoe contractor

Bob_S

Occupation
Retired
Allis Chalmers 715B Orphan

Here's a picture of my Allis... 1982. I gather there not many of these around, but I've found it to be an affordable machine (6k) for working around our property. Having spent my career in the Automotive repair industry, this my first Diesel, and first piece of equipment. (other than farm tractors). I should have got involved with Backhoes years ago!!

Attachments

• 715b_2.jpg
    715b_2.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 3,575

mudmaker

Here is a pic of the skid and backhoe during the first snow storm of the season.

Attachments

• snow2.jpg
    snow2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 3,519

Bartlanz

Occupation
Field Service Engineer
Here is a pic of the skid and backhoe during the first snow storm of the season.

I love doing snow in my backhoe, it makes what used to be a suck job, fun and fast! And ofcourse, I can do it in pants and a t-shirt instead of all bundeld up... gotta have an enclosed cab! Hell, with yesterdays droping of snow (13" of wet greasy heavy snow), I did my house, my rental property (not part of the rental agreement) my neighbor accross the street (just to be nice because he was hand shoveling it) and my best friends house down the street... spent about 4-5 hrs total... let the good times roll!

cat980

COPPA
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
i love plowing snow with the my backhoe no in closed cab but i like bundeling up. What I like the most is driving allover town goin to do parkinglots

Bob_S

Occupation
Retired
snow

Maybe you guys should start a thread about snow and moving it around... When I was young I enjoyed it, but after 24 years of snow I moved South to get away from it! (...and the salt & corrosion that goes with it!)

CinOK

Maybe you guys should start a thread about snow and moving it around... When I was young I enjoyed it, but after 24 years of snow I moved South to get away from it! (...and the salt & corrosion that goes with it!)

Bob i dont know how long you have been down here but 1" of snow shuts down most of AR. I do miss the money from plowing but not the hours being in the seat.

Bob_S

Occupation
Retired
Ya, 2 years ago we got a freak 7" snowfall. We've been in the Arkansas river valley for about 3 years, and what little snow we get Mother nature takes away in a day or two. Not so in Northern Michigan! One thing about retirement, I can wait it out! They get quite a bit more in the mountains north of us.The first winter I remember driving in to town with my Jeep wondering why the roads were empty. (1 inch on the ground).

pannycj

Occupation
Welder Fabricator
Here's a picture of my Allis... 1982. I gather there not many of these around, but I've found it to be an affordable machine (6k) for working around our property. Having spent my career in the Automotive repair industry, this my first Diesel, and first piece of equipment. (other than farm tractors). I should have got involved with Backhoes years ago!!

Nice Allis. I need to get some pics up of mine, but apparently I'm on probation and can't post pics yet??

Mikefromcny

Occupation
Mechanic
Heres my 1981 Ford 555
Got it in november, first hoe.
Needs lots of tlc, but everything is tight, no welds on either boom, 4k hours.
Came with 2 buckets, 1 and 2 ft, also came with front weights.
Motor hydro locked on me, turns out it had a pin holed liner, but runs great and starts easy, block sealer has fixed it for now, will rebuild motor possibly in the spring.

Attachments

• 1107091055a.jpg
    1107091055a.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 3,088
  • 1107091057.jpg
    1107091057.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 3,107