• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pictures of your Backhoe!!!!!

roadrunner81

Occupation
Managing member KSR Excavating, LLC
Well its been taken care off for the last 20 years, transmission was rebuilt about 6 years ago. The motor is getting fairly tired but it still starts every time. All hydraulics work and no leaks.

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Well its been taken care off for the last 20 years, transmission was rebuilt about 6 years ago. The motor is getting fairly tired but it still starts every time. All hydraulics work and no leaks.

Has she got a perkins in her? The 428 over here had you know.

steelhead71

Pictures of your babies

I'm beginning to think that many of you likely have pictures of your machines in your wallet just like you would with your kids...lol. Great to see the pride of ownership.:D

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
I'm beginning to think that many of you likely have pictures of your machines in your wallet just like you would with your kids...lol. Great to see the pride of ownership.:D

Is it really that obvious?

LMST

Occupation
Tax Prep.
JCB 214 '05 Heater to engine connection, does anyone have a shot of the heater hose connection to the Perkins 1000 engine for the JCB backhoe 2005. I think the one hose goes to the top of the block in the front next to a sensor,does the other one go to the small hose teed into the lower radiator hose? it has a plug in it from the factory.thanks

Iceflyer

Occupation
Helicopter pilot
Here is my Fermec 965 ´00. I just bought it and am still learning to use it.

Here I´m lifting my sailboat which was blown over in high winds.

Attachments

• DSC_0040.jpg
    DSC_0040.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 2,495
  • DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 2,601

volvobl

i see the fermec is taking shape painted the font loader arms hope it works great i used a lot of an mf 860 loved the sound of the engine on em

Iceflyer

Occupation
Helicopter pilot
Thanks volvobl. Yes I fixed her up pretty good now. Did some small repairs that were needed, re-upholstered the seat, new batteries etc.. so I´m looking forward to having some good times on this machine.

I agree the motor has a nice sound, plenty power and nice to work on so far.

Here is a picture from the lot when I bought her. It doesn´t take much to make these machines look much nicer :D

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 2,306

Ace

Here are a few of mine and my truck. The hoe is a 79' Deere 310A, I got it from an 84 yr old farmer whos had it for the last 20 yrs and used it mainly to move snow. Still got the original paint and looks pretty good for a 30 yr old machine. The truck is my newest toy, its an 88' Ford L8000

Attachments

• Ford L8000 012.jpg
    Ford L8000 012.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 2,430
  • Ford L8000 013.jpg
    Ford L8000 013.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 2,447
  • Ford L8000 001.jpg
    Ford L8000 001.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 2,448

drifter590sl

Can any one tell me how to change the pattern on a backhoe to excavator pattern

do you mean from jd to cat?control...theres only the two..here in canada.case control went out years ago..and soon it will b only cat control up here :beatsme

diggerdave1958

RE: pictures of your backhoe

I am new to here and i can't seem to find the link to post pic's of my Case 580SE but it is my avatar pic thou :confused:

Bartlanz

Occupation
Field Service Engineer

I don't carry any pic's in my wallet... now my cell phone, that's a different story! Got pic's of all the toys... kids... Girlfriend... ect... Gotta be able to show off when the time arises!:cool:

diggerdave1958

I don't carry any pic's in my wallet... now my cell phone, that's a different story! Got pic's of all the toys... kids... Girlfriend... ect... Gotta be able to show off when the time arises!:cool:

LoL, I have pics of my Backhoe in my Wallet and on my cell phone:cool2 Also just a question is anyone going to the Yoder & Frey Auction in Kissimmee next week? I am heading down Sat the 6th and will be there for most of it.
Thanks

Bartlanz

Occupation
Field Service Engineer
Kissimee FL? When is it, I'm going to FL from the 9th to the 17th for vaca... i could certainly sneak away 3:)

diggerdave1958

Hey, Bartlanz if u go to the Yoder & Frey website u can get a map of the Auction location and a list of equipment its a 8 day auction and i belive that now there are over 10,000 lots to be auction. I have been going to this auction for the last 17 years and its unbeliveable the amount and types of equipment that is there. I have meet people from all over the world there too.
Thanks, and maybe will see u there

diggerdave1958

Well i think i was able to upload a pic of my 1986 Case 580 SE 4x4

Attachments

• HPIM0111.jpg
    HPIM0111.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 2,298