• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

NIGE

grandpa

I really didn't know where to post this but felt it needed to be said. Nige, I would like to thank you for all the people you have helped on this forum.

I always read your comments on any subject you add your imput to. I'm always impressed with the time you take with each person you help. The professional approach you take to help.

I even enjoy some of your humor.

My hat goes off to you sir.

AusDave

Occupation
Self employed
Nige, like tctractors, is a guy I would be honoured to have sort out issues with my equipment.
I don’t have any Cat equipment so I don’t need Cat support. But for Cat owners having Nige on this forum is a bonus that I would say exceeds any support Cat could offer. And he is such a gentleman as well with a great sense of humour

HEF is certainly the richer for Nige and other selfless people like him. Keeps me reading the forum just to read the masters at work.