• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

NIGE

skyking1

Thanks for all you do, Nige.
When I was a lad we had a couple of young New Zealand guys who spent the summer working the farms, and my cousins made their acquaintance.
Super nice fellows but they for sure liked the Rainier right off the counter.
They always put a few in the fridge for us.

nicky 68a

A few pics of my local pub over here in the UK.I’ve not got many really,but it’s a lovely place for sure.Over the years,I’ve hosted various parties and functions here from my 18th birthday,my children’s christenings and various other drunken reasons.I also organised a meeting of around 40 of the most notorious characters in the earthmoving and mining industry for 5/6 years in a row until the Covid thing stopped it all.That pub has had more muck moved and black smoke billowing out of its windows than a rough 657 with a broken manifold!
Many years ago,we nearly lost the front porch of the pub when a lowloader carrying on my D8’s somehow got into a pickle one night with it.
The chap in the pic is of Adrian Morris.He’s well known in all 4 corners of the world for owning the most spectacular team of D8K and towed scrapers you’ll ever see.He was also behind the rebuild of that lovely D9H that’s all over social media.The little kid that’s asleep is one of my sons a few years ago after a busy day riding shotgun in a Cat 983 across the road in a field.He’s still keen on all things big and yellow.
The final pic is a new sign for the pub that a couple of my chaps made in the shop.Obviously I had to go and take a look at it on Friday night and enjoy a few pints to christen it:D
Amongst some of the HEF board members that have wobbled out of the door are TC Tractors and Nige himself.Even better than the Queen of England :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_8413.jpeg
    IMG_8413.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8414.jpeg
    IMG_8414.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8415.jpeg
    IMG_8415.jpeg
    882 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: