• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

case cx210 engine pulls down

jnardo13

travelling tec can you email the hyd. control valves upgrade bulletin. I am am having the same issues and have replaced the entire fuel system, freshly rebuilt hyd. pump, new engine ecm, new cab controller, new boost sensor, new crank sensor, and still trying to diagnose. Its an 2003 with 7200hrs. Thanks. James @ jnardo13@yahoo.com. Any help would be appreciated.

case9030b

jnardo13 check with the dealer who sold the machine new.

I found out mine had the service bulletin done

ber13

Travellingtec, I am experiencing the same problems with my machine, could you send me the update bulletin as well?

broper@2010

my son and i recently bought the cx210 at auction 2003 model put a grubber on it -- when you put it in the ground and pull the stick to you it pulls the machine down or stalls the engine if your not easy with it -- changed fuel filter- ck air filter- added another elec. fuel pump to make sure had plenty of fuel to pump engine blows a little black smoke when regaining rpms at a loss need help thanks

I know a guy that had similar problem and he tried numerous things and spent lots of money but what ended up fixing it was him adding another fuel filter in line with the existing filter

16graumenz25

My 210 is having the same trouble change speed sensor , vp24 relay etc. could you send me email on hyd. control valve

case9030b

Im having the bogging down issue when reaching right out.technition has gone right over fuel system etc there is no problems there.if its given some extra fuel sprayed in the airbox while reaching out the issue disappears.something isnt giving the engine the fuel it requires. The lift pump,injector pump are near new and fine.

raggis

Hyundai Robex 130lcd 2000 Problem with power mode. Torque goes up and down?
I have problems with my torque when using the four power mode selection. H-S-L-F.
It only works good when i have it in the L position and the torque is at 2000, then the torque is stabile. All the 3 other modes the torque goes up and down and is not stabile.
Any one who can help me what it is? Is it the C.P.U that is broken ore the trottle lever?

I read this tread and it looks similar to my problem. I know its a different machine but its a cummins and kawasaki hydraulic pump so the same as case. I hope that maybe you could send me the help on this on E-mail?E-mail : Ragnarskagenmindland@gmail.com
Please help me. Kindly regard Ragnar/norway.Sorry for my bad english.:) :)

dwcal

The hydraulic pump has two solenoid valves on it. The paper work say change them. That was not my problem cause we put a whole new hydraulic pump on the machine. Still did the same thing. When I get to work tomorrow I'll look for the paper work and send it to you. Ok.

jimmymc04

Thanks. I replaced a sensor and one solenoid on the pump. The pump has been rebuilt and I replaced the boost and speed sensors on the motor. Were you able to get it fixed?

C14DOH

Occupation
Engineer
Hi, we have a Case CX210 2006, we have the same bogging down issue, changed all fuel filters and replaced lines. Also look at injector pump.
Can someone ( or Travellingtec) kindly send me the email on the hydraulic update bulletin as well.
Ciarandoherty39@hotmail.com.
Thanks

C14DOH

Occupation
Engineer
Hi all, again im just asking for the email about the update for the pump regulators.

Just to be sure about these Hydraulic pump regulators – they are the two regulator blocks bolted to the side of the hydraulic pump right?
Again see pics where I am pointing to the regulators – please confirm. (See Pics - Pump, Pump Reg1, Pump Reg 2)
Pump Reg 1.jpgPump Reg 2.jpgPump.jpg

C14DOH

Occupation
Engineer
IS the UK engine orientation and Engine type the same for your US model CX210.
In the UK our2006 Cx210 has a 6 cylinder Isuzu Engine.

Engine 1.jpgEngine 2.jpgEngine 3.jpg